Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tito tweets comeback desire, to UFC and Viacom

@Viacom? Really? He can't be thinking of going to Bellator. Does he really want to burn his bridge with UFC? I could see him becoming the first person ever to be taken out of the Hall of Fame.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeSalvatore View Post
    I like seeing Tito fight because it's amazing to see how delusional Tito can be pre-fight, and then how many excuses he can muster up post-fight.
    He's just one of those guys that you love to root against

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    he has all ready had two bad come back why a third
    He's probably running out of money. Must have realized that he's not cut out to be a manager

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Tito is a beaten dead horse at this point.

Might be able to get past a single round in the Bellator tourney or have a successful losing streak in the UFC.
    I'd be surprised if UFC would book another fight for him at this point. As for Bellator, if he did sign with them, I could see them giving him an easy fight in the first round just so they could try to have a fight between him and King Mo or Rampage.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

I think Tito has too many injuries and has slowed down too much to be a threat at LWH. I have no interest in seeing him in a competitive tournament like Bellator. Maybe some name-recognition fights with other aging fighters? I liked the idea for the Franklin fight.

Waste of money for the UFC. For the amount he'd be paid, he'd need to be a co-main. His ability and recent history does not give him the ability to be or sell a co-main.

Tito/Franklin does not seem like in would be all that exciting to me, nor does any opponent against him. He's been out for far too long and has had too many comebacks already.

win, lose, or draw, i always enjoy watching tito fight. he's never really been ko'd or taking as much damage as some of the other ufc hall of famers. with that said, i could see dana being interested and i can see him wanting nothing to do with tito. bellator is a viable option and i wouldnt mind seeing him there, but i'd hate to see him lose in the bellator cage.

God, king mo would wreck Tito so badly at this point.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Basically, Tito Ortiz is offering to Bob Sapp for some cash.

Quote Originally Posted by carbondioxide830 View Post
    he's never really been ko'd or taking as much damage as some of the other ufc hall of famers.
    I have to disagree with that statement. Tito has taken a ton of damage in his career and it has really taken it's toll on him. For his own good he should stay retired.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Please no...

Tito posted a picture on Instagram a few hours ago of him entering a building with the adress 5000 Birch St. which is Bellator's adress, but he deleted it. His caption mentioned something about his future or something, sounds like that's where he's heading.

I'd bank Tito believed he'd be able to land Cyborg a million dollar fight with Rousey in the UFC and that would be the catalyst for his management firm. With putting so much investment into a Cyborg Rousey fight he killed the lure of potential clients when; #1. He failed to get the fight #2. He put on a horrible press conference.

Cyborg and Tito had a friends relationship previously and I see it being tainted and she'll move on to an experienced manager and business person when her contract is complete.

Thread Information