Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tito tweets comeback desire, to UFC and Viacom

The problem with Tito isn't that he's taken too much damage (although he might of) he's simply not a good fighter at this stage of his career relative to low-mid competition. Tito doesn't have very good striking; his takedown offense is average to below average; his submission defense is fine but since he cannot get a fight to the ground anymore his submission offense is irrelevant; he has an average chin; he has below average endurance - he's simply worn and old - he can't out-athletic the competition anymore like before.

There are no exciting matchups for him, who can you put Tito up against where it would be competitive? Anthony Perosh? Joey Beltran? Kyle Kingsbury? Those are the only people I can see Tito being competitive against and I would still pick against him in every one of those fights.

....well I don't know if it's gotten that bad Luke. He did beat Ryan Bader. If he files the proper paperwork, I think a TRTito could hang in the #14-17 range. The problem is he's not going to fight the

Quote Originally Posted by LukeSalvatore View Post
    ....Anthony Perosh? Joey Beltran? Kyle Kingsbury?....
    s of the world. He wants to fight the top guys, and yes, he gets finished every time.

I think he should take his shtick to Asia. I think those folks would eat that shit up. And Tito can spend the next couple years destroying cans. Fuck, let him go beat Bob Sapp or some shit. Low risk high reward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    ....well I don't know if it's gotten that bad Luke. He did beat Ryan Bader. If he files the proper paperwork, I think a TRTito could hang in the #14-17 range. The problem is he's not going to fight the

s of the world. He wants to fight the top guys, and yes, he gets finished every time.

I think he should take his shtick to Asia. I think those folks would eat that shit up. And Tito can spend the next couple years destroying cans. Fuck, let him go beat Bob Sapp or some shit. Low risk high reward.
    Just as a response to what you said about Bader - if Tito and Bader rematched ten times - who wins how many? I don't think Ryan Bader is a world-beater, I don't even think he's particularly that good of a fighter, but I think Tito was very fortunate with that flash knockdown - good on him for following up, but I don't think Tito could pull that off again.

If Tito is as banged up as before, I actually have him losing to Bob Sapp. And that says a LOT.

Tito fighting Rampage?
    Not a chance in hell. That would be like trying to get Chael Sonnen to fight Dan Henderson.

Btw Tito's head is too big to get knocked out but as history has shown us he is anything but TKO proof. Ask Liddel and Lil Nog.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    Tito fighting Rampage?
    Not a chance in hell. That would be like trying to get Chael Sonnen to fight Dan Henderson.
    Bad example. Chael and Dan have actually said they would fight each other if it came down to it...

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    Btw Tito's head is too big to get knocked out but as history has shown us he is anything but TKO proof. Ask Liddel and Lil Nog.

I'd call that a KO.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Bad example. Chael and Dan have actually said they would fight each other if it came down to it...
    Nah they also said they wouldn't fight each other. Maybe they have both since changed their tunes like Silva/Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post

I'd call that a KO.
    I would call that an early stoppage by TKO considering his hands were still up. Tito has never been knocked unconscious.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

come backs are the best but not if you're nearing 40 imo. for his own wellbeing I hope he just stays retired.

Thread Information