Thread: WSOF 4 card now complete with five prelims, including Lew Polley-Hans Stringer

Hybrid View

Default WSOF 4 card now complete with five prelims, including Lew Polley-Hans Stringer

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...-hans-stringer

With the official addition of four fights to the preliminary card, the next World Series of Fighting lineup is complete.

WSOF officials on Wednesday announced the full prelims for World Series of Fighting 4, which takes place Aug. 10 at Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, Calif. The main card airs live on NBC Sports Network following prelims on MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com).

WSOF 4's main card features a main event light heavyweight bout between kickboxing standout Tyrone Spong (1-0) and Angel DeAnda (11-2), plus the WSOF debut of promotion president Ray Sefo (2-1) against Dave Huckaba (20-5) at heavyweight.

The prelims feature recently announced bouts between Jorge Santiago (25-11) and Gerald Harris (21-5), and at lightweight, Antonio McKee (28-5-2) vs. Lewis Gonzalez (8-0).

New fights added to the card are light heavyweights Lew Polley (12-4) vs. Hans Stringer (21-5-2); Joe Murphy (6-1) vs. John Robles (7-1) at bantamweight; and Isaac Gutierrez (5-3) vs. Victor Valenzuela (12-6-2) at a 150-pound catchweight.
    MAIN CARD

Tyrone Spong vs. Angel DeAnda
    Brandon Hempleman vs. Marlon Moraes
    Dave Huckaba vs. Ray Sefo
    Keon Caldwell vs. Nick Newell
    Gesias Cavalcante vs. Tyson Griffin

PRELIMINARY CARD

Gerald Harris vs. Jorge Santiago
    Lewis Gonzalez vs. Antonio McKee
    Lew Polley vs. Hans Stringer
    Joe Murphy vs. John Robles
    Isaac Gutierrez vs. Victor Valenzuela
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

I didn't realize Newell was making his debut already. Should be a pretty good card.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Thread Information