http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...Dan-Henderson/

Jon Jones is next set to defend his UFC lightheavyweight title against Alexander Gustafson. Should he retain the title, there really is no clear cut number one contender. Last September Jones was scheduled to square off against Dan Henderson, but now has no real desire to fight Henderson:

"I have no wishes to fight Dan Henderson," Jones told MMAmania.com. "Dan Henderson is a guy who, you know, he's done a lot for this sport already, he's a lot older. I think he's a guy a lot of people would expect me to beat anyways. So I have no big dreams of fighting Dan Henderson."

Jones was pegged a massive favorite over Henderson prior to UFC 151, and since then he has only improved by gaining experience with title defenses against Vitor Belfort and Chael Sonnen.

Up next on Jones' agenda is a title defense against top contender Alexander Gustafsson at UFC 165 on Sept. 21, 2013. "Bones" views Gustafsson as a major threat due to his physical size, skills and youth. Those are the type of challenges Jones is seeking -- not a match up with a 42-year-old who he feels is on the back end of his career.

"[Henderson's] last fight with Rashad Evans you could really see him starting to slow down," Jones said. "So fighting him I don't think really proves much."