+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jones has 'no wishes to fight Dan Henderson'

Quote Originally Posted by TheKidInside View Post
    Watching Hendo fight now is quite sad, tbh
    I still love watching Hendo fight.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by IrishX(aka bornbear) View Post
    That's bullshit. Why because he couldn't chase down Machida who ran away the whole fight? Because he rocked Rashad and lost a split decision?

You act like he's gone in the cage and just got whooped on pathetically. Dan hasn't got "destroyed" by anyone ever so please people stop with that kind of talk too. I've said it before but there is just too much of "this guy will annihilate that guy" talk around here.
    Ive been quite humbled by the Weidman vs. Silva fight; I will no longer be so sure that fighter A will destroy fighter B.

That's bullshit. Why because he couldn't chase down Machida who ran away the whole fight? Because he rocked Rashad and lost a split decision?

You act like he's gone in the cage and just got whooped on pathetically. Dan hasn't got "destroyed" by anyone ever so please people stop with that kind of talk too. I've said it before but there is just too much of "this guy will annihilate that guy" talk around here.
    because he's a one trick pony whose age has limited his ability to use his ONLY weapon, dude.

That is their choice as fans of MMA. Look at the flip side at least they give a shit...
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Hendo beat Evans and Machida. Those decisions were horse shit.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Hendo beat Evans and Machida. Those decisions were horse shit.
    I'm a big Hendo fan but I had him losing both those fights. I assume it's a combination of injuries and age that makes him look stiff nowadays, but it's interesting to think how much faster and hungrier he looked against Fedor than Rashad.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Either that or some cooter-crabs.
    It's gonna be a good weekend

I'm a big Hendo fan but I had him losing both those fights. I assume it's a combination of injuries and age that makes him look stiff nowadays, but it's interesting to think how much faster and hungrier he looked against Fedor than Rashad.
    I'll agree that he looked hungrier against Fedor than Evans but I still had him winning against Evans. I thought the Machida fight was closer out of the two but still had him winning both of them.

So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Wait.... so TRT doesn't make you superhuman...? Who knew?!

The Machida fight wasn't a fight, it was a track meet. I hate to criticize any fighters style because I hate it when other hate on wrestling, but there is a difference between an offensive maneuver that isn't exciting, and the complete lack of attempting offensive manuevers. Machida should have lost that fight on indifference alone. The Rashad fight could have went either way. I don't care how bad I get slammed for this, Bones wants NO part of Hendo. If he can't take Hendo down like Rashad couldn't, Hendo could very believably take his title. I'm not hating on Bones, but he does have some striking weaknesses that he makes up for with his length and wrestling, also Bones does not have KO power. If Hendo can neutarlize the wrestling, he come use his wolverine like chin to get through Bones difficult to handle combination of reach and odd nature of striking. I think we know how powerful Hendo is. It only takes one, and I think eventually he would land it.
    NWO 4 Lyfe!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information