+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mayhem Miller pulls knife during interview, talks about possible return to MMA

1. Default Mayhem Miller pulls knife during interview, talks about possible return to MMA

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/7/16...iew-mma-return

Jason "Mayhem" Miller is up to his usual antics in a recent interview, pulling a knife and talking some smack about the UFC and Dana White while discussing a possible return to MMA.

You can always expect the unexpected from Jason "Mayhem" Miller, and the above interview with Fox 11 in Los Angeles is no different. Mayhem talks about a possible return to MMA after knee surgery, and pulls a knife out to cut up his shirt in the process. Here's what he said about a return:

"I got some mileage on me for 32. Have I thought about fighting? All the time! Every time anybody brings anything up. I'm an intense guy. Now, I have to have two knee surgeries. I'm going to rebuild him. Make him faster, stronger. Then, we'll talk about it. If I do (come back), it will be on my terms, not this corporate monarchy. If I ever do come back to fighting, you'll be the first to know."
    The "corporate monarchy" he's referring to is the UFC, and he makes many more references to the organization and president Dana White in the rest of the interview. He claims that the UFC offered to pay for his knee surgery and then changed their mind, which he has documented before in a twitter rant earlier last month. Among other things, he calls White a "bald headed Uncle Fester".

The former Strikeforce middleweight title challenger was signed as a free agent by the UFC in 2011, and coached on the 14th edition of the Ultimate Fighter. He lost to opposing coach Michael Bisping, then was beaten by C.B. Dollaway. The UFC released him after that loss, and he's had a bunch of issues since then.
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

pulling a knife and talking some smack about the UFC and Dana White while discussing a possible return to MMA.

Way to make it sound like it is much more than it was there Bloody Elbow (and other sites).

Miller pulled out a knife and cut 'air holes' in his own tshirt to show his style.

Video is posted in the media section if anyone is wanting to view it.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information