Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TUF 18: Rousey/Tate Discussion

Am I the only one that finds Ronda very unlikable? I am glad Shayna lost, she and Ronda were far too arrogant.

I have to agree and Shayna lost because she took Julianna so lightly. I can bet top dollar she was half assing it in practice after the fight was announced and explains why her cardio was crap.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

Yes, she was way too arrogant and she lost. Many many times we have seen this, and for some reason some fighters continue acting as if they are invincible.

Rousey is indeed very annoying. Why she had to open that door with a kick? Is she retarded or something?
    Or she seriously thought that it would look so cool and badass??, it looked extremely childish and stupid.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

I agree.......am not at all impressed with how Rousey is coming across. My opinion of her has changed already. Miesha, on the other hand, seems like a pretty cool girl, down-to-earth, and not at all arrogant. This show will send Rousey's stock downwards.

Oh, and the ridiculous level of of arrogance displayed by Baszler before the fight made Pena's finishing of her so very satisfying. I have never heard of any fighter think so highly of themself, man or woman, as Baszler. So happy to see her get knocked off of her pedestal.

Seriously starting to dislike Rousey. Her arrogance is crazy. She is going to lose alot of fans if this is how she acts the entire show.

I love me some Roxanne

I also root for Roxanne. She is a very nice person and really likeable.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

I can't wait for Miesha to beat Ronda.
    That gigantic watermelon head needs to be defeated by that gonzo nose.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

I just watched episode 2. That fight was very satisfying. Always nice to see a cocky fighter lose the the quiet humble one. It was awesome rooting for Kevin G last season, as none of his opponents seemed to realize he was a serious dude.. that's kind of what this fight felt like. Next weeks match up is very intriguing, I like both guys, but I want Ronda to lose as many fights as possible, so I will cheer for Misha's fighter.

Yeah she is coming off a bit cunty thats for dam sure

Thread Information