Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: TUF 18: Rousey/Tate Discussion

I like roxxanne as a person, but she looks like such an amateur in the cage.

Yea, she really hasn't grown as a fighter. Her stand up is....bad. Not just bad but....bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I'm no doctor, and probably not even particularly smart...

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    I watched part of the first one and most of the second one. I can't take that shit. The melodrama, the high school bullshit. Just like normal, I'll be watching the last 15 minutes of every episode.

I miss the old UFC.
    I Do the same all be it i dvr the show then start it and let it play in the back ground till the fight starts

dennis is not them man i'd be fucking with if i was Ronda boxing coach.

Didn't anyone else have flashbacks to Liddell v. Sobral II when Roxanne was charging Jessica like an idiot?
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

It is sad to see Roxanne like that. She has a very positive attitude (however she is a bit weird), and she is really likeable.

In the ground she may be good, but in the stand up...I do not know who are her boxing/kickboxing coaches because indeed it looks that she has been training for very few months.
    And her kicks? She began with TKD, so you would expect at least some technique in those kicks, and that was no the case at all. She has been training and fighting for over a decade but seriously that was without a doubt one of the worst performances of a pro fighter that I have ever seen. Still a big fan of her, but unfortunately it seems that she does not train stand up at all.

Ronda Rousey is always with a face that she is just about to cry, and her coach is really crazy.

Dave is going to win the fight IMO, his stand up looked very very good in the first fight.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Roxanne's stand up was really painful to watch, but it was worse watching her just plod forward looking for a sloppy takedown. It doesn't help that she may be the least athletic chick in the house. Great spirit, but I think the womens division is gonna evolve past people like her.
    Last edited by initial_zen; 09-27-2013 at 01:27 AM.

Real bummer for Roxy. I really enjoy her personality. Anyone else think that fight should have been stopped after the slam?

Dennis hallman would destroy Ronda's coach.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    Real bummer for Roxy. I really enjoy her personality. Anyone else think that fight should have been stopped after the slam?

Dennis hallman would destroy Ronda's coach.
    I agree with you on both points, she was out after that slam.. And I wish Hallman would have been allowed to kick that guys ass. That guy needs a reality check. As much as I dislike Ronda's attitude, at least she fights in the cage at the end of the day. That coach just talked shit, then when his bluff was called he said he can't fight cause he will get kicked out, and demanded an apology.. what a joke.
    Last edited by initial_zen; 09-27-2013 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by initial_zen View Post
    I agree with you on both points, she was out after that slam.. And I wish Hallman would have been allowed to kick that guys ass. That guy needs a reality check. As much as I dislike Ronda's attitude, at least she fights in the cage at the end of the day. That coach just talked shit, then when his bluff was called he said he can't fight cause he will get kicked out, and demanded an apology.. what a joke.
    Yeah be reminds me of the guy who is willing to fight anyone at any time for any reason untill someone steps ups and says lets do it then it's a river of excuses like i would but i dont have my fighting shoes or i would but my allergies are acting up
    then he goes on to tell everyone how bad he would have beat the guy up

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Ronda Rousey is always with a face that she is just about to cry.
    Yeah she's trying way too hard to look tough.
    She also sits there with her mouth half open with her bottom lip dangling like some type of retard. I'm waiting for her to drool on herself.
    I absolutely can't wait til she loses because she just comes across like a complete cunt.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagmadov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Thread Information