+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: TUF 18: Rousey/Tate Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Flou View Post
    Aye, it's quite sad how bad the show is making Ronda look. Not sure if it's the producers making her look that way or if it's really her real personality showing off her in such fashion. Either way, I'm pretty sure Ronda is losing some fans with her immature behaviour.
    I remember before the 1st episode aired she said in an interview that she comes off like a crazy person on the show.
    I don't think it's the way it's being pieced together I just think it's the 1st time Ronda has seen herself from a different perspective and she has realized that she actually is a big cunt.
    Maybe after the whole season airs and she loses her belt she'll actually get off her high horse and be a reasonable human being.
    But then again, maybe not, because she still trains with the Diaz brothers.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Quote Originally Posted by The8thPlague View Post
    I remember before the 1st episode aired she said in an interview that she comes off like a crazy person on the show.
    I don't think it's the way it's being pieced together I just think it's the 1st time Ronda has seen herself from a different perspective and she has realized that she actually is a big cunt.
    Maybe after the whole season airs and she loses her belt she'll actually get off her high horse and be a reasonable human being.
    But then again, maybe not, because she still trains with the Diaz brothers.
    I think if she loses to Tate she'll have a complete and total breakdown... and she won't be fighting in MMA for long afterwards

Unfortunately, I don't think she'll be losing to Tate anytime soon................

I honestly didnt follow this until I watched all the episodes last night while bored...

I'm kinda embarassed for the sport at this shit. Ronda acts like a cunt, Her striking coach is a tool. Bryan Caraway is a bitch and Miesha Tate... well she's just an instigator lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    I think if she loses to Tate she'll have a complete and total breakdown... and she won't be fighting in MMA for long afterwards
    Lets hope so.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

why do i always find my self wondering what kind of Underwear the gay butch chicks wear why how gross am i.

Julianna is the hottest chick left i hope she wins the whole show

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information