Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TUF 18: Rousey/Tate Discussion

I watched part of the first one and most of the second one. I can't take that shit. The melodrama, the high school bullshit. Just like normal, I'll be watching the last 15 minutes of every episode.

I miss the old UFC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

So far it is not being a really exciting season, but Roxanne Modafferi is fighting next, she is the main reason I have been watching this season.

Looks like Peña and the white Chris are gonna have some sex celebration very soon. Peña acted very silly, first of all making a 3 year old noises when Miesha brought her that drink. And secondly with the stupid english accent.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Looks like Peña and the white Chris are gonna have some sex celebration very soon. Peña acted very silly, first of all making a 3 year old noises when Miesha brought her that drink. And secondly with the stupid english accent.
    They are trapped in a house with no tv or anything for a month or 2, if it takes a funny accent to entertain herself who cares. Most of the guys there are just dick heads acting like they are in middle school. The two guys who just fought are probably my favorite 2 from the men, though. It was a decent fight and I'm always happy to see Ronda lose and pout. As for the girls, I'm rooting for Jessamyn Duke.

What I really don't care for is the dumb romance/hook up aspect of the show now. I don't want to watch some real world shit, I want to see training, fights, and maybe some shit talking, if it is all in good fun. Also, the bar interaction with Ronda and her coach was a joke, I think they really have mental issues.

I dislike everyone so far except Roxanne & Tate.

My fiancée had a "woman crush" on Rousey, and after the first episode I said, "still like her?", trust me it was hilarious watching her try to act less shocked and appalled by Rousey's behavior. She was trying to cover up her disgust because I had spent months telling her Rousey is a douche. She is who I thought she was. I was also a bit sexist by pointing out that she was the first coach to throw a crying, crazy temper tantrum (except maybe Bisping or Rampage). I like how some dumbass coaches immediately make a #1 pick vs #1 pick match up, and then act like they feel for their fighter when they get upset. First off, you've been coaching this person for what a few days and you act like you have bonded with them? Secondly, you are the one that threw them to the wolves right off the bat! You are the one that failed them as a coach! I get that if you are gonna win the whole thing then you are gonna have to face some tough competition anyways, but a coaches job is to maximize their athletes chances to win. If you actually care about your fighter then you give them the best match up you can for as long as you can. People hate Sonnen, but that man could coach his ass off.
    Last edited by The Donosaur; 09-20-2013 at 09:42 AM.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

So far it is not being a really exciting season, but Roxanne Modafferi is fighting next, she is the main reason I have been watching this season.
    She didn't look too impressive with her fight Into the house.
    Hopefully she doesn't get powerbombed again like Sarah Kaufmann did to her.

Looks like Peña and the white Chris are gonna have some sex celebration very soon.
    Hopefully not.
    Chris has a lot of potential, especially coming from Team Alpha Male. So hopefully he doesn't get sidetracked by the bootyhole.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Good fights so far, I'm pulling for Roxy. The last win from Holdsworth was entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by initial_zen View Post
    They are trapped in a house with no tv or anything for a month or 2, if it takes a funny accent to entertain herself who cares.
    Well it is annoying for other people when someone acts that way.
    For everybody it is very tough to be trapped there for 6 weeks, so when someone plays the clown role for a long time, it really becomes very very annoying.
    She can do that voice one time, maybe 2 times, but when she does it all the time it is very obvious that everyone else will be disturbed. Fortunately they told her to STFU.
    You can do whatever you want as long as you not affect other people in the process.

Also, the bar interaction with Ronda and her coach was a joke, I think they really have mental issues.
    It is the same BS drama we basically see in each season.
    I actually think that the producers encourage fighters and coaches to act that way. People will get bored if they see everybody being respectful. They need to see some stupid confrontation, some shit talk. so they can consider the season as "entertaining".

Being said that, I wish Armenians stop acting that way because they really are giving a bad image to the country. In season 12 there were 2 Armenians in Koscheck's team and both of them were annoying, one of them was literally crazy.
    And now Ronda's coach is acting like an immature pissed boy.

She didn't look too impressive with her fight Into the house.
    I know that. I do not consider her a that good fighter and I doubt a lot that she will win the season.
    I have been following her for over 2 years and I like her because she is a very good person. As an MMA fighter, she is not very good and not very bad, but as a person, she is very very likeable.
    And so far in this season she has acted in a very polite way, that is why I root for her.

Chris has a lot of potential, especially coming from Team Alpha Male. So hopefully he doesn't get sidetracked by the bootyhole.
    I think he will.
    Julianna has already made very very clear that she is interested in him, and they already mentioned the friends with benefits stuff.
    So it is obvious that both of them want to fuck eachother, and they probably will do it. I do not think there are cameras in the bathroom.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Being said that, I wish Armenians stop acting that way because they really are giving a bad image to the country. In season 12 there were 2 Armenians in Koscheck's team and both of them were annoying, one of them was literally crazy.
    And now Ronda's coach is acting like an immature pissed boy.

I bumped into both of them here in Glendale 2 month ago at Starbucks and without a doubt her coach is also her boyfriend and the whole "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM BRO" (Karo Parisyan to Nate Diaz) mentality is rubbing off on her.
    Last edited by Reiner; 09-25-2013 at 01:43 PM.
    Tito "The Huntington Beach Bad Articulator" Ortiz

It is the same BS drama we basically see in each season.
    I actually think that the producers encourage fighters and coaches to act that way. People will get bored if they see everybody being respectful. They need to see some stupid confrontation, some shit talk. so they can consider the season as "entertaining".
    I have to agree with this and it probably all started after season 2 when Franklin and Hughes coached against each other. No coach drama at all and the season was considered "boring" even though the season was loaded with talent.
    Dude, I’m a wrestler. I’m the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. That’s all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

Anyone else think Jessica Rakoczy looks like Micky Rourke from the wrestler?

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Thread Information