Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: TUF 18: Rousey/Tate Discussion

David is IMO the big favorite to win the season. He showed very impressive striking in the first fight, and very solid ground game in the second fight. Aso he is really big and very strong for a 135 pounder.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Win or lose I still love me some Roxy.
    Show has just enough drama with Rousey being a dick and guys living with girls along with decent fights. Some of these girls will be UFC bound win or lose, its good to watch.

tate was smoking hot in her 2-pc mmmmmmmmmmmmm

The fight between Duke and Raquel was very very good, but unfortunately the production is so fucking bad.

In each episode they show only 2 or 3 minutes of training, the fight, and all the rest is absolutely irrelevant stuff.
    Who cares about Pena putting make up on Raquel? Who cares about pool parties with Hooter girls? Who cares about a dude that acts like a 10 year old??

That is why the ratings are so bad, it is television for retards.

Show how they train, show what they eat, what they drink, show what they have to say about their tough times in their career and how they overcame that, what is their vision on life, what they are thinking about when they enter the cage etc etc.
    Show some interesting stuff! Instead they show High school bullshit that absolutely no one cares about.

Loved the fight but it baffles why neither of them went for a takedown in the 3rd round. I know they are both stand-up fighters but with so much on the line a takedown would have won the fight for either of them. If I was in either of their corner that last minute I would have been screaming for them to get the fight to the ground.
    Dude, I’m a wrestler. I’m the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. That’s all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

Quote Originally Posted by Masscore View Post
    Loved the fight but it baffles why neither of them went for a takedown in the 3rd round. I know they are both stand-up fighters but with so much on the line a takedown would have won the fight for either of them. If I was in either of their corner that last minute I would have been screaming for them to get the fight to the ground.
    BOOM!
    Nailed it.
    I was thinking the same.

But with all that said, that was an awesome fight. Probably the best one of the season yet.

And I also agree with Pasha K. I would much rather hear more about their training/eating/life of MMA then to see the same ol' shit where someone wakes people while they're trying to sleep.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagmadov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Soooo making fun of a uni-brow is racist?
    My Favorite Fighters

1)Gray Maynard 2)Dan Henderson 3)Minotauro Nogueira 4)Wanderlei Silva 5)Roy Nelson 6)Tim Boetsch 7)Mark Hunt 8)Shogun Rua 9)Lyoto Machida 10) Connor McGregor

Ronda is really acting like a little dumb girl. Not only because she has no idea of what is racist and what is not, but specially because she thinks that to give the finger to Tate after a fight makes her more tough or more cool.

I do not see anything really offensive in Tate's pranks about unibrows. It is obviously very childish but any mature adult would not get offended by that shit. Just laugh at it and forget it. However Ronda takes it so damn personal, as if is the biggest insult ever.

Each episode makes me hate Ronda even more.
    I was glad Wooten won, but I was sad because he was on Ronda's team.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagmadov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Quote Originally Posted by The8thPlague View Post
    Each episode makes me hate Ronda even more.
    I was glad Wooten won, but I was sad because he was on Ronda's team.
    Aye, it's quite sad how bad the show is making Ronda look. Not sure if it's the producers making her look that way or if it's really her real personality showing off her in such fashion. Either way, I'm pretty sure Ronda is losing some fans with her immature behaviour.
    Favourite fighters: Mark Hunt, Tom Niinimäki and Anton Kuivanen

Thread Information