Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Dana White again blasts conspiracy theories, Sports Illustrated on UFC 162 claim

Since this has turned into a race discussion I'd like to take a timeout and say this...

"We the voices behind the face, of the Hawaiian Nation, the Hawaiian Race. Rise for justice the day has come, for all our people to stand as one. E Ala E!"

You're all a bunch of racists.

Maia: Seagal teaching Anderson Silva is a lie and a joke
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...ie-and-a-joke/
    UFC welterweight Demian Maia recently appeared on the program Morning Show, Network TV! in his native Brazil, and cleared up a couple of misconceptions:
    1. The troll about Anderson Silva throwing the fight to Weidman - "Never do that."
    2. The troll about Steven 'Fritão' Seagal teaching Anderson Silva moves, like a front kick.

"It's a lie," said Maia. "It's marketing. Like every actor from Hollywood, when Seagal saw Anderson's success, he glued himself to him. Seagal's movie career was down. It worked because he appeared in the media again. Seagal never taught Silva anything... For everyone who knows about it, it's a joke."

Maia, who lost a bitter fight to Silva in 2010, said he was cheering for Silva vs. Weidman.

"I was not rooting against Silva in this fight, honestly. I rooted against Silva several times, but not in this fight, because we Brazilians lost a belt when JDS, a great friend of mine, lost in December. Then Brazil eventually lost another... That's was not rooting against him."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

4. 07-22-2013, 10:50 PM

Quote Originally Posted by braddahmatt View Post
    Since this has turned into a race discussion I'd like to take a timeout and say this...

"We the voices behind the face, of the Hawaiian Nation, the Hawaiian Race. Rise for justice the day has come, for all our people to stand as one. E Ala E!"
    my favorite race is the indy 500
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

The belt belongs to a man and not a country.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Maia: Seagal teaching Anderson Silva is a lie and a joke
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...ie-and-a-joke/
    spoiled brat, brazil gets the olympics, world cup and world youth day and this guy crying over brazil losing a belt SMH
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    I remember about 2 years ago Riv was accused of being a racist. He replied back by saying, "I have black friends..."
    Bullshit, you punk-assed liar. I've never relied on that fucking nonsense.

I remember a few years ago when you thought being Black made you an expert on racism.

Newsflash: it doesn't.

It gives you one perspective, and not always an accurate one.

seriously son, I don't give a fuck if you're racist or not. We have racists on the forum, we have homophobes on the forum, we have brain-dead drug addicts on the forum, we have flat-out fucking stupid people on the forum. As long as they don't violate any of our rules, c'est la vie.

But take your fairy tales somewhere else, particularly if they include my name. I can put up with your distorted reality, but if you're going to include me, be accurate or you're fucking gone.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

seriously son, I don't give a fuck if you're racist or not. We have racists on the forum, we have homophobes on the forum, we have brain-dead drug addicts on the forum, we have flat-out fucking stupid people on the forum. As long as they don't violate any of our rules, c'est la vie.
    Seriously had to call me out, huh?

For the record, I'm recovering.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Well, I got nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    Bullshit, you punk-assed liar. I've never relied on that fucking nonsense.

I remember a few years ago when you thought being Black made you an expert on racism.

Newsflash: it doesn't.

It gives you one perspective, and not always an accurate one.

But take your fairy tales somewhere else, particularly if they include my name. I can put up with your distorted reality, but if you're going to include me, be accurate or you're fucking gone.

rh
    TLDR; Rivet knows he is better than all of you.

Thread Information