+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dan Henderson explains decision to drop TRT before UFC 161

Quote Originally Posted by initial_zen View Post
    Umm.. did you read the article or even the title?
    “It didn’t look like they would approve it, so I just quit taking the testosterone."
    yeah I read it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    Time to find a new job.
    Really? lol if you gotta pump your body full of synthetics to compete you have issues. Sorry if your hero is a fake I feel sorry for you.
    Negg'd. I know I shouldn't feed the troll. Hendo does fine with his gym if he couldn't fight. Also with the clinch gear stuff. He does have issues. It is called low t. Sorry if you are a hater.

“It didn’t look like they would approve it, so I just quit taking the testosterone."
    yeah I read it lol
    Ohh, so you're brain just isn't capable of comprehending the words then. Makes more sense now.

yeah I read it lol
    Way to post the one part that almost validates your claim. Almost. Lol

I don't like TRT never did never will, I knew when I posted all the Dan fan boys would attack me lol

I don't like TRT never did never will, I knew when I posted all the Dan fan boys would attack me lol
    For the record, it's not what you said but more how you said it. Making a bold statement with nothing to explain it, suggesting a still pretty active fighter should retire after two close decisions...and then when asked why responding hostilely instead of just stating what you think. "Think" being the operative word. Especially when the jist of the article was it didn't make much of a difference(which ill admit opens a whole different debate lol), and that he mostly did it because his doctors told him it would make him healthier... Not hating on just disagree with your opinion and don't think you expressed it well or supported it well.

Quote Originally Posted by rspier View Post
    For the record, it's not what you said but more how you said it. Making a bold statement with nothing to explain it, suggesting a still pretty active fighter should retire after two close decisions...and then when asked why responding hostilely instead of just stating what you think. "Think" being the operative word. Especially when the jist of the article was it didn't make much of a difference(which ill admit opens a whole different debate lol), and that he mostly did it because his doctors told him it would make him healthier... Not hating on just disagree with your opinion and don't think you expressed it well or supported it well.
    All I stated was he should move on as a fighter, which I still think he should. Everything I posted after that was just having fun with the nuthuggers.

All I stated was he should move on as a fighter, which I still think he should. Everything I posted after that was just having fun with the nuthuggers.
    This is a forum, if you disagree with opinions feel free to discuss them. Can we please not diminish this place with trolling. This is a step away from youtubes comment section.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information