Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dan Henderson explains decision to drop TRT before UFC 161

Quote Originally Posted by initial_zen View Post
    This is a forum, if you disagree with opinions feel free to discuss them. Can we please not diminish this place with trolling. This is a step away from youtubes comment section.
    Case you missed it I got jumped all over 1st but I was drunk and didn't get into detail why I felt he should move on, my bad. It could have just as easily been ignored too.

P.S and thanks for the neg right back at ya!
    Last edited by Qball1974; 07-21-2013 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    I don't like TRT never did never will, I knew when I posted all the Dan fan boys would attack me lol...
    ...which makes you a troll.
    All I stated was he should move on as a fighter, which I still think he should. Everything I posted after that was just having fun with the nuthuggers...
    ...which makes you a sad, passive-aggressive troll.
    Case you missed it I got jumped all over 1st but I was drunk and didn't get into detail why I felt he should move on, my bad.
    ...which makes you a sad, passive-aggressive troll who can't hold his liquor.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

I'm not a fan of TRT in sports, but for some reason I doubt Hendo ever attempted to use it to cheat. Maybe its because I'm a fan. Hes always seemed to be upfront and honest about his use. Anyway, hes only got so many fights left in him at this point. And the Guy is 42. Its not like hes some ripped 25 year old applying for exemption.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    ...which makes you a sad, passive-aggressive troll who can't hold his liquor.

rh
    That was my job!

Hope he gets back on it soon. He looked like a 40 year old in that fight with Rashad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tongan.Death.Grip View Post
    Hope he gets back on it soon. He looked like a 40 year old in that fight with Rashad.
    What does that make Rashad, since he won via split decision? Maybe on the decline?

Really? lol if you gotta pump your body full of synthetics to compete you have issues. Sorry if your hero is a fake I feel sorry for you.
    This! These duffs tell us that they NEED the testosterone...they NEED it...and now they don't? Lol gtfo.

Do you guys believe, as he says, that Hendo was on a lower dose and it was to keep his general levels of energy and immunity up? Does that change anything for you, say relative to a guy like Sonnen?

I honestly don't have strong opinions here. I'm not sure I believe Hendo and I'm not sure I care about TRT versus steroids versus whatever else most guys are on. Though mostly because I'm guilty of putting my head in the sand so I can enjoy the rest of the sport without thinking about the controversy or disputes.

Quote Originally Posted by CA_Gas Bag View Post
    What does that make Rashad, since he won via split decision? Maybe on the decline?
    Well... Yeah actually. I honestly think Rashad is done. Dont get me wrong, He's athletic, fast & got quick hands and deserves to be in the UFC, but he'll never wear gold again (imho). Too one dimensional with his striking, that pawing at the jab thing he does he cant change now. He's done it all the way through his career and it came apart when Jon Jones figured it out (round3 i think) and just started grabbing his hands and elbowing him. Fake the jab and its over.

Anyway back to the tread at hand....

Thread Information