Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jose Aldo believes Fedor Emelianenko is the GOAT

1. Default Jose Aldo believes Fedor Emelianenko is the GOAT

http://middleeasy.com/index.php/figh...s-in-4th-place

We here at MiddleEasy donít necessarily subscribe to the notion that there needs to be a pound for pound list. In fact, we would even argue that the only list you need is the official Frate Trane List, the qualifications are designed by Ray Kurzweil, so you know for a fact that this list holds up to the highest of standards. I canít delve too much much into what Mr. Kurzweil puts into his formula to decide the list, I can say that it has a heavy reliance on violence and fighters the embody the singularity.

Pound for pound lists for the most part are quite silly, the subjectivity involved in them is absurd. Itís like comparing Shenmue to Portal 2. What game is better? How would you even begin to compare the two? They both rely on completely different game mechanics, that is what it is like comparing fighters in different weight classes the majority of the time.

With all of that being said, I agree with Jose Aldo. Fedor is the GOAT, all hail The Last Emperor.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Well then Jose Aldo is a smart man.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Well, that explains why dana won't market him for shit, then...doesn't it?

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    Well, that explains why dana won't market him for shit, then...doesn't it?

rh
    hahaha well played rh.

Hasn't GSP also said same thing about Fedor? Yet the UFC markets him very handsomely.
    JDS has also said the same about Fedor. I remember Cain saying the same thing few years back, even going as far as saying he would face Fedor outside of the UFC if given the chance.
    BJ Penn has been quoted to have said the same thing.

Shenmue, loved that game!!!

it was a joke

8. 07-20-2013, 01:05 AM

Most fighters consider Fedor to be the GOAT or at least one of the GOATS, Dana White is the only scumbag who talked shit about him.
    Poor promoter will be butthurt his whole life becuse he could not signed him.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by MMAtt View Post
    Shenmue, loved that game!!!

ditto, when he used that comparison i immediately thought to myself "shenmue romps ass, that was a piss-poor comparison"

i guess i now have to ready myself for the flaming thats surely coming my way.

i find it curious when a smaller fighters claim their favs are big guys(or the inverse), i would think the differences in how they train and fight would skew their views. i personally look for different attributes in different weight classes when i'm trying to pick a winner or watching someones career unfold.

no he was just goat of his time frame in mma to bad pride has the black eye is does

Thread Information