Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mousasi wants Belfort fight for #1 contender spot

Who's the dame?

Izabel Goulart - Brazilian Victoria's Secret Model

Default so true.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoucheyWun View Post
    Mo never smashed Mousasi wtf u talkin? He LNP'd the whole fight where Mousasi stay active as hell from the bottom and should have won IMO.
    Mo didn't want anything to do with mousasis stand up so he took him down and it actually got worse for him eating elbows and tucking his head in for dear life.

whoever fights mousasi next is in for s real fight. never count mousasi out.
    Favorite fighters:
    HW- Mir, Brock, Fedor, Cain
    LHW-Shogun, Tito, Mousasi. Rampage
    MW-Hendo, Sonnen, Mayhem M
    WW-GSP, C Condit>Nick diaz, Fitch wonderboy?
    LW-Penn, Edgar, Cerrone, pettis
    FW-Aldo, Homenik,

Fighters I LOATH 1-BISPING

Would love to see gegard and bisping fight.

Mouse may not deserve it, but he'd win that fight and I'd rather see him in a title fight than just about anybody else.
    ROCK...CHALK...JAYHAWK

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    mousasi didnt beat rashad? Well whatever he has some unimpressive performances in recent memory getting smashed by Mo, having a draw with keith jardine and getting floored by mike kyle before getting a submission in a fight he was clearly losing.

Gegard arguably shouldn't be fighting a top 10 guy yet let alone the consensus #2 guy in the division.
    You have a very odd sense of memory. Mousasi beat the shit out of Mo and showed us how bad refs could be at their job. In the keith Jardine fight, the ref gifted keith a draw.. Mousasi landed more over 6 times as many strikes as him, out striking keith 146 to 21 total strikes.. And in what part of the fight did kyle have mousasi in any trouble? Actually, in what part of the fight was kyle even winning? He got submitted in the first round and didn't land any significant blows.

Quote Originally Posted by initial_zen View Post
    You have a very odd sense of memory. Mousasi beat the shit out of Mo and showed us how bad refs could be at their job. In the keith Jardine fight, the ref gifted keith a draw.. Mousasi landed more over 6 times as many strikes as him, out striking keith 146 to 21 total strikes.. And in what part of the fight did kyle have mousasi in any trouble? Actually, in what part of the fight was kyle even winning? He got submitted in the first round and didn't land any significant blows.
    This...

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by NAL987 View Post
    I dont know what else to say except this is the only fight that makes sense for a #1 contender fight for MW. Vitor doesn't have anyone else to fight to justify a #1 contender fight for the MW title besides Mousasi. Only thing that sucks is that Mousasi isn't a big enough a name than Bisping or Cung Le, yet he's still a top 5 contender.
    I wonder what Mark Munoz thinks about this fight.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

For the record, I still don't think Mousasi has done anything to earn a fight against vitor, though it would be a sick fight. A match against someone like Bisping probably makes more sense ranking wise.

I think Vitor/Munoz and Bisping/Mousasi makes more sense than Bisping/Munoz and Vitor/Mousasi
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Thread Information