+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Georges St. Pierre invites Johny Hendricks to do VADA drug testing for the fight

Default Georges St. Pierre invites Johny Hendricks to do VADA drug testing for the fight

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/7/11...-peds-steroids

He spoke to Showtime Joe Ferraro of Canada's Sports Net and here's what GSP said:

"When I first started fighting in mixed martial arts, it didn't have any money," St-Pierre explained. "So, now more money got involved, more ways are there to be cheating to take a shortcut and I believe VADA testing I'm up for it and I invite my opponent to do the VADA testing for the championship fight.

"I invite if possible all the high-profile athletes in the UFC to do the same. I believe it's a good thing. It's a bit of a pain in the butt sometimes but I believe to make the sport (better) ... I'm ready to do it to set a good example."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

2. Default

Pay for it George 10% of your pay beats all of Johny's

UFC should be footing the bill for any of their fighters who want to do that.
    Thats right bitches, gonna have to bling out the other hand soon...

Quote Originally Posted by lwbrewer View Post
    True.
    But I think Johny will be OK after he dethrones the Welterweight King.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Quote Originally Posted by The8thPlague View Post
    True.
    But I think Johny will be OK after he dethrones the Welterweight King.
    Not going to happen and it'll be nice to see Thiago Alves version 2 get put in his place.

Quote Originally Posted by lwbrewer View Post
    I'm sure the testing is being sponsored for free by VADA they've been trying to get their name in the mix for MMA testing but the two fights they tried to do it for prior ended up being scrapped due to injuries.

I am Canadian and GSP is the man; but I just got a feeling Hendricks is going to KO him. Hendricks has good wrestling, but his ability to close distance and land that left hand is pretty crazy. George has to avoid that punch for 5 long rounds.

GSP lays a curse on the opponents he defeats. They lose drive, skill and matches afterwards. I mean, he even retired his last opponent!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information