Thread: Kurt Pelligrino Returns to Bellator Following Two-Year Layoff From Fighting

Default Kurt Pelligrino Returns to Bellator Following Two-Year Layoff From Fighting

http://www.mmaweekly.com/kurt-pellig...-from-fighting

Bellator MMA will return to Atlantic City’s Revel on Friday, Nov. 15, live on Spike TV, as Point Pleasant’s own Kurt “Batman” Pellegrino will return after nearly two years away from the cage, as he takes on Saul “The Spider” Almeida in a lightweight affair, while fan favorite and Ricardo Almeida disciple Tom DeBlass will also return to the Bellator cage. The night will also feature the Bellator Tournament Finals in the Welterweight and Featherweight divisions, as well as stacked preliminary card.

“I’ve been in retirement for the last two years, but I’ve been in the gym every day since and the competitive fire has still been burning inside of me,” Pellegrino said. “Every morning I wake up I realize I had the same dream as the night before, and it’s to go out the way I want. With Bellator back in Atlantic City, this is my opportunity to end my nightmare and go out the way I want, the way I deserve.”
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

kurt should stop the retirement talk and just say i wanna fight in jersey only

Thread Information