Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pettis: Henderson 'manipulates the rules' to keep title

Bendo is gonna be soooo pissed if he gets caught with that again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Fluke my ass.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Pettis planned the kick as he knew Bendo was circling with his hands down so it was not a fluke but it is not as if it hurt Bendo. The kick caught him off balance and the fight went on. That single moment sealed the round for Pettis otherwise I truly believe Bendo would have won the fight.
    Now on topic, how does Bendo manipulate the rules. He strikes to set up his takedowns and when he gets the takedowns he is very active ground and pounding and looking for submissions. He doesn't fear being subbed as he has proven time and again that just will not occur and further doesn't necessarily fear being knocked out as he has shown he is capable of taking a shot and rolling with it.
    I say again and again I hope Bendo grounds Pettis to a pulp but regardless it should be a good fight.
    [CENTER]"The time is almost upon us....
    I will remake this pathetic orb in my image, and then the stars."
    Apocalypse

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    That only works if it's the same person making the argument. If it's just some people support Bendo and some people don't support GSP, then there's no conflict.
    YES!!!!

This is a concept that seems to go over so many people's heads.
    It's something I've meant to point out on so many occasions but have never articulated it.

Would you be willing to make it your life's work to point this out every time it happens?! hah

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    so if its okay for bendo to win by decision and its because "he fights guys who are hard to finish" - let me ask you this: why does GSP get so much hate for not finishing fights? All 10 of his fights on his title run have had a total of 24 times being finished out of their 260 total pro fights which mean his opponents have a combined avg of only being finished 9% of the time....
    hendo is much more active than gsp is and gsp also promises a finish everytime then doesn't even attempt but will say somethign like im sorry i couldn't finsih him he was just too tough(alves, shields, etc). he also could've smashed hardy im stilll not sure why all he did was go for a kimura
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    so if its okay for bendo to win by decision and its because "he fights guys who are hard to finish" - let me ask you this: why does GSP get so much hate for not finishing fights? All 10 of his fights on his title run have had a total of 24 times being finished out of their 260 total pro fights which mean his opponents have a combined avg of only being finished 9% of the time....
    I fuckin' love GSP! And aside from Nick Diaz and Dan Hardy (at least Hardy had a winning streak), I haven't had a problem with anyone he's faced. Hell, both of those guys are known for being tough outs.

I think some people want to see a change in the division like they did with the middleweight division. And they got their wish when Weidman landed that left hook.

GSP actually puts a beating on his opponents..... whereas Bendo's opponents come out of a 5 round fight sweaty and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    GSP actually puts a beating on his opponents..... whereas Bendo's opponents come out of a 5 round fight sweaty and that's it.
    yup

WE ARE ALL WITNESS: JANUARY 3, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    that isnt true at all google what frankie edgar looked like after he fought bendo.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Nate Diaz's right eye didn't look too good after his fight with Henderson, either.

Thread Information