Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Schiavello puts Nick Diaz on blast for interview no-show

Default Michael Schiavello puts Nick Diaz on blast for interview no-show

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...erview-no-show

Like so many others, Michael Schiavello has learned that dependability and availability aren't among Nick Diaz's strong suits.

The veteran broadcaster took to Twitter on Monday night to scold the recent UFC title challenger for skipping a taping of his "The Voice Versus" interview series.

As he wrote: "@nickdiaz209 has no showed The Voice Versus. Nick you have let your fans down again... And me a big fan in particular. Unprofessional mate."

Over the weekend Schiavello confirmed Diaz was scheduled as a guest, and he said was flying to the fighter's hometown of Stockton, Calif., to tape the show, which airs on AXS TV. The show previously has drawn many notables from the MMA and entertainment industries, including Dana White, Alistair Overeem, Steven Austin, George Foreman and Steven Seagal.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

And cue Cesar Gracie with an excuse about Nick not knowing about it...
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

I feel bad for him if it really is the intensity of his anxiety. Hope he doesn't end up like Karo.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    I feel bad for him if it really is the intensity of his anxiety. Hope he doesn't end up like Karo.
    Funny how both guys have anxiety AND shiity attitudes.

Nick's anxiety is lack of thought control.

i was going to go to an inter---view but forgot but i forgot beacuse i got high beacuse i got high beacuse i got high

8. Default

The fact that Mike flew all the way from Australia to Stockton, just to do the interview, makes Nick Diaz an even bigger douche. If he didn't feel comfortable, he should have just said 'no' in the first place.
    ------------------

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    there is a huge amount of data correlating marijuana use with an increase in anxiety.

I don't know anything about Nick's situation, but I see a lot of students whose anxiety is exacerbated by weed...it calms them in the moment, but increases general anxiety when they're not high and wreaks havoc on their coping skills.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Diaz being Diaz. A shit leopard can't change its shit spots.

Thread Information