Thread: The man suspected of murdering VitorBelort's sister has been captured

1. Default The man suspected of murdering VitorBelort's sister has been captured

Rio police hold suspected of killing Priscila Belfort

Intelligence agents of the Superintendent of Prisons (Sispen) held in Rio de Janeiro on Monday, 22, in Vila Isabel, northern Rio, Leonardo Luiz Batista, suspect in the kidnapping and murder of sister Fighter Vitor Belfort Priscila Belfort. Batista was Outlaw Institute Criminal Vicente Piragibe since Feb. 3. Priscila Belfort has been missing since January 2004. According to police, a gang of kidnappers have abducted and killed the young man, who was 29 at the time. Once you have burned the body of Priscilla, who was never located.
    (I had to use google to translate the article.)

I know, I know... they should punish the guy by locking him in the cage with Vitor. I agree.
    ------------------

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    Rio police hold suspected of killing Priscila Belfort

(I had to use google to translate the article.)

I know, I know... they should punish the guy by locking him in the cage with Vitor. I agree.
    damn vitors got a rough life didn't his mom get kidnapped also?
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

3. Default

Wait, Im a little confused. Did they arrest the guy, or was he killed by a gang of kidnappers? Its gotta be good for Vitor to get some closure either way. What a terrible way to lose a family member. There would be some whole "man on fire" sh*t going on if someone kidnapped a member of my family.

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    I never heard about that, but I hope it's not true. I do remember reading an interview where it was mentioned that his sister was supposedly gang-raped by 20 guys before she was killed.

Every single one of those sick fucks deserves the same sentence:

Death by Vitor.
    I must've been mistaken because I can't find it anywhere but yea vitor would destroy all of those motherfuckers.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

For those that don't know...

In 2007, a lady came forward saying she participated in the killings. Priscilla owed 9,000 to drug dealers. So they kidnapped Vitor's sister to pay her debt off and possibly hold her for ransom. But it hit the news fast that she dissapeared so they panicked and killed her.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/...illing-618644/

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    Wait, Im a little confused. Did they arrest the guy, or was he killed by a gang of kidnappers? Its gotta be good for Vitor to get some closure either way. What a terrible way to lose a family member. There would be some whole "man on fire" sh*t going on if someone kidnapped a member of my family.
    "a gang of kidnappers have abducted and killed the young man, who was 29 at the time. Once you have burned the body of Priscilla, who was never located. "

i'd bet it should say young women

It is really terrible that these things happen.
    Shame that she got involved with drug dealers, those things never end well.
    In Mexico there are tons of killings because of that
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Thread Information