Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chael Sonnen plans to drop to middleweight after Shogun fight

Shogun is one of my favorite fighters but he has looked like garbage for the most part since coming back from his injury, especially his last couple of fights. I think Sonnen will win.

Brown Pride

Don't be surprised if he does, shogun hasn't looked himself in a long time. Idk why anybody would wanna get ko'd by vitor lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesnar_FTW View Post
    Shogun is one of my favorite fighters but he has looked like garbage for the most part since coming back from his injury, especially his last couple of fights. I think Sonnen will win.
    shogun has an extremley active guard and chael, while active on top, i dont think will be able to hold him down im glad it is a five rounder and i hope shogun comes in shape. IF he does i can see it being chael sonnens first ever beat down. I can see him retiirng if that happens.

4. Default

To be honest, I think Shogun gets injured again before this fight happens. Chael won't be fighting Shogun.
    ------------------

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    To be honest, I think Shogun gets injured again before this fight happens. Chael won't be fighting Shogun.
    shut your mouth!!!

Thread Information