+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Miami Biogenesis Scandal allegedly includes MMA fighters

The problem with Overeem, in comparison to Lesnar, is that there is plenty of evidence that Brock is a freak of nature, he had that massive size from high school if I'm not mistaken, plus, he got tested regularly during his NCAA career, so, it is far more plausible to believe that Brock is just huge, in comparison to A.O.... A.O. began his fighting career as a lhw... and then over months he became huge?? somehow... AO being clean isn't that easy to believe.... I'm not saying he's guilty, I'm just saying that it is hard to believe AO is innocent...

You honestly don't think Brock ever used when on the WWE road and before NCAA or anyone else was concerned with HGH????

Wanna buy a bridge?
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

I can't say that Brock is innocent either... HGH wasn't tested back in his NCAA days... but yeah... can I put the bridge on layaway?

Of course you can.

Maybe Ryan Braun and A-Rod will front you the money.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

A Rod makes like $.89 a second or something crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

I was thinking of backing the deal with the help of Lance and Barry...

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    A Rod makes like $.89 a second or something crazy.
    that is accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginmortal View Post
    The problem with Overeem, in comparison to Lesnar, is that there is plenty of evidence that Brock is a freak of nature, he had that massive size from high school if I'm not mistaken, plus, he got tested regularly during his NCAA career, so, it is far more plausible to believe that Brock is just huge, in comparison to A.O.... A.O. began his fighting career as a lhw... and then over months he became huge?? somehow... AO being clean isn't that easy to believe.... I'm not saying he's guilty, I'm just saying that it is hard to believe AO is innocent...
    Lesnar obviously took plenty of roids in his WWE career.
    Anyone who thinks that WWE "superstars" are clean is obviously delusional.
    Those guys take any kind of shit.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

9. Default

Dana White: Biogenesis scandal is 'another f---king headache I don't need'

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/7/29...-need-mma-news

Last week, we reported that Biogenesis whistleblower Porter Fischer implicated unnamed mixed martial artists as recipients of the company's performance enhancing drugs in addition to the athletes from other major league sports. While the identity of any fighters tied to the Florida-based clinic remains unknown, one of the biggest questions has been how the UFC would respond if someone on their roster was named.

While UFC president Dana White said he hasn't been following the story closely, he did address the issue with reporters following UFC on Fox 8 on Saturday. MMA Junkie reported his statements:

"Obviously, it's an athletic commission issue, but it's just one of those things. It's just another f---king headache I don't need."
    He did not say definitively if he would cut a UFC fighter who appears on the clinic's client list, but said, "If a guy signs a contract with me and then comes out a list, it's not going to be good. It's going to suck."

White reiterated the importance of the state athletic commissions who conduct drug testing for UFC events in keeping the promotion and the sport clean of PED users:

"If you're one of the big guys, you're getting tested," White said. "And if you're remotely suspicious, you're getting tested. It's the government. It's how they make their money. They bust these guys on this stuff. That's how they get paid. That's what they're there to do. They want to catch people. Trust me.

"Athletic commissions aren't doing me any favors at all, and who is a bigger pain in the ass to the athletic commission than me? All I do is talk about their f--king judges and referees."
    If things play out as White hopes, no one on the UFC roster will be named in the Biogenesis scandal. However, as Brent Brookhouse pointed out in the original article, the high-end, expensive nature of the clinic would most likely be cost prohibitive to all but the sports' more prominent athletes. Additionally, with the MLB delivering stiff punishments to PED-ban violators, it'll be hard for White and the UFC to hide behind their usual "we're tested by the government" defense.
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

He may not be a customer of Biogenesis, but nobody goes from this:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagesCAAMFJQG.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	4.9 KB 
ID:	568

To this:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AlistairOvereemUFCStrikeforce1.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	11.6 KB 
ID:	569 without a little help from the pharmacy.

I dont care who you are its not possible.

H.
    Welcome to Sunnyvale.
    No, wait..Fuck you!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information