Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Machida: It's not right for Cormier to 'cut the line'

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    you arent getting my point. machida shouldnt talk he doesnt deserve a shot yet, he didnt deserve one after bader he was given it by default its not as if he worked so hard to climb his way back up for a rematch thats now being robbed from him like what is happening to ricardo lamas.
    So to clarify: your point is that because Machida doesn't deserve the title shot right now, he shouldn't express any opinion on his division?
    Honestly, I'm really trying to not put any words in your mouth here.

So for the sake of argument, do you actually disagree with his points, irrespective of whether you think he deserves to be verbalizing them?

Machida has a right to comment about the division in which he competes and his comments are resoundingly true. Get over it.

He has the right to say whatever he wants, and if I were in his shoes I would be saying the same thing. Machida shouldn't be in the immediate discussion for a title shot though. The only reason he is in the conversation is because Dana had a weird Shogun vs Machida "whoever has the most impressive win gets a free title shot" competition, which Machida won. I guess I shouldn't be too pissy though, at least Machida is a LHW.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Thread Information