Thread: Rousey on Cyborg: Only diehards want it

Default Rousey on Cyborg: Only diehards want it

http://espn.go.com/blog/mma/post/_/i...ehards-want-it

“I mean yeah, she’s always on my radar,” said Rousey at this weekend’s UFC event. “But I have a really, really full plate and she has nothing to worry about but me.”

Rousey (7-0) downplayed questions regarding a future fight against Justino, saying if Justino wants it, “she needs to get off her a-- and try to make (it) happen.”
    “I have a lot of things going on,” Rousey said. “She’s fighting random chicks. I mean, Marloes -- it took her longer and more energy to beat Marloes than it took Miesha (in July 2011).

“It’s only the MMA diehards that want to see that fight. I have so many things going on. If she really wants to make that fight happen, I’m here.”

UFC president Dana White told reporters he has had no recent contact with Justino or her manager, former UFC light heavyweight Tito Ortiz.

“I have not heard from her manager,” White said. “I have not seen any press conferences. So, I don’t know. I don’t know what’s going on with Cyborg.”
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

"It’s only the MMA diehards that want to see that fight." Damn, that line came straight out of the DW playbook.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    "It’s only the MMA diehards that want to see that fight." Damn, that line came straight out of the DW playbook.
    Who do you think is writing her lines?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Those MMA diehards will be the one's who buy the PPV's and drum up support for the fight that the mainstream people may not know about. The MMA diehards bought the Anderson Silva fight and knew it would be a good fight over the mainstream folks...much to my dismay we see what happened there when the diehards were right on the money (Weidman winning).

Those who do not appreciate life, do not deserve life.

I could careless if I ever see Cyroid fight again, means nothing if a cheater wins.

Thread Information