+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mayhem Miller calls for end of UFC fan support; says 'Dana White has killed the sport

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions

28–9 (1)

Someone needs lithium.
    24 win discrepancy= the 24 hours in a day that he manages to defeat any chance of a sane rational thought
    NWO 4 Lyfe!!!

meh.

I hate unified rules. I've been complaining about them for close to a decade. I hate that fighters get paid more for entertainment value than legitimate skill. I hate the decline of any sense of discipline in MMA. I hate that the UFC makes no effort to educate it's fanbase, and instead caters to the dumbest common denominator. I do not respect dana white, nor do I think he's a great business man.

All that being said, if there was a place for Mayhem's particular brand of mediocrity in zuffa's stable, he wouldn't be complaining.

It's unfortunate that any point he's trying to make that actually has validity is irreparably diluted in the mainstream perception by his epic, public, personal failures.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

wait....did you just say Genki Sudo unretired?

^^Agreed.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information