Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sonnen/Belfort agree to bout at UFC 168

First off u rock kevo! Secondly what the fuck happened to shogun vs Sonnen?

Wait... what??

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    First off u rock kevo! Secondly what the fuck happened to shogun vs Sonnen?
    Still fighting at the UFC on Fox Sports 1 event. But once he beats Shogun he will be coming for the #1 contender spot.

How funny would it be if he forces Vitor to fight him outside of Brazil and Chael gets to use TRT and Vitro doesnt...

Always actively root against Vitor, even when he was fighting Bisping. Here's hoping Chael guzzles him with cardio. But hey, maybe one of their names is on that BioGenesis lists and the fight will be moot. It isn't like either of these fighters have been popped before or can't afford it. Also, it isn't like one trains in the region.....

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Still fighting at the UFC on Fox Sports 1 event. But once he beats Shogun he will be coming for the #1 contender spot.

How funny would it be if he forces Vitor to fight him outside of Brazil and Chael gets to use TRT and Vitro doesnt...
    I seriously think Chael gets subbed. Shogun's BJJ is super underrated and I just keep seeing that Randleman knee bar over and over again and think of all the times Chael's gagged with a sub loss...

Dana White suggests Rashad Evans, not Chael Sonnen, might be next for Vitor Belfort
    http://www.mmamania.com/2013/7/31/45...or-belfort-mma
    Former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Heavyweight and Light Heavyweight Champion, Vitor Belfort, said he would rather return to a higher weight class than hang around at middleweight and throw hands against Strikeforce import Tim Kennedy.

Well, that's just fine with UFC President Dana White.

"Then let's do him and Rashad (Evans)," White told reporters at yesterday's promotional world tour. "He doesn't want to fight Tim Kennedy? Let's fight Rashad at 205."

Quote Originally Posted by YukonJordan View Post
    This shit is retarded. Why the fuck would a fight that isn't going to be at 185lbs have any bearing on the 185lb division?
    Finally I agree with you.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    I seriously think Chael gets subbed. Shogun's BJJ is super underrated and I just keep seeing that Randleman knee bar over and over again and think of all the times Chael's gagged with a sub loss...
    thank you for saying that because every time i say that im made out to be a moron(in real life not this forum)

Shogun's BJJ isn't underrated. Fighters have more knowledge and defense nowadays.

If Shogun unveils the grappling he showed in the Vera fight, he is going to be in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Dana White suggests Rashad Evans, not Chael Sonnen, might be next for Vitor Belfort
    http://www.mmamania.com/2013/7/31/45...or-belfort-mma
    In other words, Dana knows the MW belt has a high likelihood of being tangled up even beyond AS/CW2.

Thread Information