Thread: Jorge Masvidal vs. Rustam Khabilov set for November UFC on FOX Sports 1 card

Default Jorge Masvidal vs. Rustam Khabilov set for November UFC on FOX Sports 1 card

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...-sports-1-card

That didn't take long. Jorge Masvidal moved to 2-0 in the UFC on Saturday, and he's already got his next assignment.

Masvidal (25-7 MMA, 2-0 UFC) has been booked for a lightweight fight against Rustam Khabilov (16-1 MMA, 2-0 UFC). FUEL TV's "UFC Tonight" correspondent Ariel Helwani reported the news as part of Tuesday night's episode.

The fight reportedly will take place in November on a yet-to-be-announced FOX Sports 1 card.

Awesome fight, can't wait for this one. A big step up for Khabilov, and Masvidal's experience might be the factor that decides this one.

Favourite Fighters: A. Silva, Velasquez, Swanson, Bisping, W. Silva, Barnett, Faber, Dos Santos, Manuwa, McCall, Pickett & Poirier
    Least-Favourite Fighters: Story, Sylvia, Browne & Lentz

0-1 on sig bets.

3. Default

Khabilov wins by suplex

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Barboza balks at the fight(and kinda looks like a punk in the process), so Masvidal-WHO JUST FOUGHT, cowboy's up to take on a helluva tough out, like a hoss. Should be a good fight and should be alot closer than I'm reading, because this is a big step up for Khabilov and Masvidal's striking is very crisp and underrated. Lotta potential here.

masvidal takes it.

Thread Information