+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bellator 97 live discussion

This one made me laugh.....

Whooo Askren the greatest fighter in the world! You heard it from his own mouth folks! Bring another underwhelming wrestler. All I can say now is thank goodness for Chandler/Rickels fight. I think that one has the opportunity to get good!
    FW-Hominick
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

HOSS-Bork, you should spend more time brushing up on your MMA history, and less time complementing guys on how young their penises taste.

Man, you guys need to lighten up! Come on, Askren is a multiple national champ. The other guy could not do shit. Askren dominated. Give him some respect, no?

Damn that was quick

Wowzers.. Chandler has beasty hands. I cant really think of anything else to say but wow.
    "I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

Soooooo, Chandler/Alvarez II as their PPV co-main?

Damn Chandler starched him. This guy should be the face of Bellator.
    "To be truly walking on the warrior's path, we have to bring our minds back to the time when we were not ashamed of our dreams; when reality had not yet frustrated our ambitions; when our desire was still too strong to be repressed, and our spirit refused to surrender in resignation; when we were not yet doctors, businessmen, or lawyers, but still wanted to be heroes, leaders, bodhisattvas. The first step on the way to being warriors is to get back in touch with our dreams."

He gets respect but when you are that absolutely dominating put some power behind your punches & just finish the fight.
    The guy was out of it since round 2 & should have been finished if Askren just put a little emphasis on doing so.
    Respect to Askren but I have never seen such a overwealming domination seem & was so boring.
    "The time is almost upon us.
    My centuries of manipulating... of preparing... are reaching their resolution.
    With the dawning of the new day, the end times will be upon us... my ascension complete. And you, the twelve -- prophesied saviors of mutantkind... your power will bestow upon me the means to achieve my destiny.
    First, I will remake this pathetic orb in my image, and then the stars."
    Apocalypse

Wow, so they're giving him Dave Jensen next huh? Yikes. Chandler's awesome, but he's suffering from the same thing Askren is at this point.

Also, they're totally kayfabing the Eddie Alvarez shadows here.

UGH---this is in response to FG's post --- [QUOTE Soooooo, Chandler/Alvarez II as their PPV co-main? /QUOTE]

That should be the real main not the co...Rampage vs Tito actually made me laugh out loud. Anyway is Alvarez up for the title shot? I think he's not because he hasn't won the tourny. Then again Tito and Rampage are UFC castoffs and Bellator isn't using anyone from the UFC so...
    Last edited by cnlclink; 08-01-2013 at 03:54 AM. Reason: urgh quotes
    FW-Hominick
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

HOSS-Bork, you should spend more time brushing up on your MMA history, and less time complementing guys on how young their penises taste.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information