Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rampage vs Tito Ortiz on November 2nd in Bellator

Rampage literally will not step into a gym prior to this fight if its not at 205.
    LJS-NEMS

what a terrible promo...wait for the end when they do their stand off and are talking shit - Tito tries to clown Rampage by making him flinch and rampage was in the process of looking down to shake his hand. Tito looks all awkward and just shakes his hand. See Tito, thats what happens when you dont follow your script. You look like a clown in the process.

3. Default

I feel like I'm watching late 90's era WCW when all the old washed up WWF wrestlers went over there to fight.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

God that was hard to watch
    LJS-NEMS

Hey I am not going to lie, I got goosebumps when Tito was announced. I thought it was a cool way of doing things but then again I am a long time pro wrestling fan. I wish sometimes the UFC would do stuff like that instead of doing everything over Twitter.

Will I pay for this fight? Nope but I will probably go to Hooters to catch it.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

They both looked pretty lean to me for guys who aren't actively training for a fight.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

LOL wow I was stunned to see Tito walk out.. But this fight is kind of a joke to me. It will be a good fight and i'd watch it for free but you couldn't pay me enough to buy it if it's PPV, lmao.

Hopefully it's a 5 round fight so we can actually get a clear winner and see them both gas..

Don't get me wrong both guys are still really great fighters but are just to irrelivant now.
    Fedor Emelianenko is the Greatest P4P MMA fighter to ever walk the earth, hands down.

Did Tito have some surgery done around his eyes?

He looked very strange last night; almost like Wandy after scar tissue removal.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Did Tito have some surgery done around his eyes?

He looked very strange last night; almost like Wandy after scar tissue removal.
    I think he was just high
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

That explains everything.

I just assumed that plastic surgery was so routine in his household that it wasn't even a big deal.

Thread Information