Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tito Ortiz repeats surprise entrance in pro wrestling

So ridiculous. HAHAHA!

As a fan of pro wrestling and mma, I fucking hate this dumb shit!

Rampage, Mo, Tito... none of them know anything about pro-wrestling. They will take up time from guys who have worked their asses off for years, put on bullshit matches, for what? No pay off. This does nothing to push TNA into the future and build superstars. Not to mention, bitches at TNA just laid off like 20 guys, gave them pink slips... For what? To pay fucking Tito? He looked like a fucking joke!

For mma... really? A fake rivalry to start with, getting faker on TNA?

This will kill TNA and Bellator.
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

Such mental diarrhea.

I just can't believe that they don't see how making a fake rivalry on TNA lead into a real fight in Bellator is a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    Yup TNA does well infact for those wrestling fans that don't watch WWE they watch TNA kinda like for those that don't watch the UFC they flock to Bellator.

Its a good avenue for making money so it looks to me like both Tito and Page are getting paid without needing the UFC. TNA is more hardcore version of WWE without all the bs melodrama. TNA only has a few stars that are actually good on the mic but they usually excel with the wrestling like WCW.

I stopped watching wrestling when Lesnar and Goldberg left WWE.
    Haha...that video wasn't full of BS melodrama?

Thank you people for saying that TNA is even worse than WWE, because for some time I thought that TNA had good shows but not just not big names.
    But if they are seriously even worse than WWE then they are fucked up, because for the past few years WWE has been an absolute garbage.

Actually in the video the acting looks very lame, specially when they miserably try to look worried when Tito (who looks the least intimidating person of all of them) makes his appearence.

As for Rampage vs Tito, believe it or not I am sure that many people are gonna get very very entertained by all this BS.
    They are gonna have a huge feud in pro wrestling, and in november they will finish it by having a 100% real fight. Many people are going to simply adore this idea.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Thank you people for saying that TNA is even worse than WWE, because for some time I thought that TNA had good shows but not just not big names.
    But if they are seriously even worse than WWE then they are fucked up, because for the past few years WWE has been an absolute garbage.
    It's funny and ultimately, quite sad, because TNA actually has a really awesome roster of wrestlers who could be WWE caliber talent today, but are simply and utterly mismanaged. They've got the talent, just horrendous management and booking. Match-wise, they put on some doozies, but the booking is so bad, that alot of the finishes are BRUTAL and kill any momentum the talent has.

Bobby Roode could main event in the WWE TODAY and is IMO, a perfect wrestler(right now, I consider him the best all-around talent in the business aside from CM Punk & maybe Bryan), other names like Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Magnus, James Storm, Christopher Daniels and a few others like Austin Aries, Sabin and Kazarian, who may be a little too small. Bully Ray, who used to be Bubba Ray Dudley in WWE with the Dudley Boys has completely reinvented himself into one of the best heels in the business at 42, dropped a ton of weight and is just awesome, but he's in TNA with horrible storylines, so nobody knows or cares.

TNA and their refusal to promote Samoa Joe is what made me stop watching wrestling. Seeing Joe as Kurt Angles lackey in this video makes me glad I gave it up.

That said, I think wrestling is a good place for MMA stars to go when they can no longer fight. Tito has charisma and a look that could make him money in wrestling more power to him.
    My Favorite Fighters

1)Gray Maynard 2)Dan Henderson 3)Minotauro Nogueira 4)Wanderlei Silva 5)Roy Nelson 6)Tim Boetsch 7)Mark Hunt 8)Shogun Rua 9)Lyoto Machida 10) Connor McGregor

Quote Originally Posted by SwordofAres View Post
    TNA and their refusal to promote Samoa Joe is what made me stop watching wrestling. Seeing Joe as Kurt Angles lackey in this video makes me glad I gave it up.

That said, I think wrestling is a good place for MMA stars to go when they can no longer fight. Tito has charisma and a look that could make him money in wrestling more power to him.
    I'm ok with ex fighters going into prowrestling. What I am not ok with is current fighters having a stroryline in prowrestling against each other and having a real fight coming up. Its just bad for business all the way around.

Quote Originally Posted by SwordofAres View Post

There was a time, around when they signed Angle, that Joe was the hottest property in wrestling, he had the "aura" of being something special and the "Joe's Gonna Kill You" chants where the makings of something extremely special, he had mystique and a sick undefeated run of dominance to go along with his amazing ring work. Unfortunately, Dixie Carter and Jeff Jarrett/Vince Russo are complete booking morons and chose to push Jarrett and past their prime guys like Sting and ex-WWE names and Joe suffered more than anybody from politics. He doesn't have a million dollar look, but neither did Dick Murdoch, Ray Stevens or Harley Race and they're three of the best wrestlers EVER, and Joe could've been pushed, as a badass killer, who was OVER as hell with the fans, despite his doughy physique, it didn't matter. They buried him because he said somethings about Scott Hall no-showing that got him heat with Nash, who in turn fucked him over with Jarrett and Russo and he's never recovered.

Punk has even stated that if he were to ever main event with anybody at a Wrestlemania, it'd be Joe. That's saying something. The Joe/Angle bouts are classics, as are his work with AJ & Daniels. For my $$$, Joe can still be a major player in WWE, especially since he's boys with Punk, he'll just need to drop some weight and wear gear similar to what they had Taz wear when he worked for WWE...

Thread Information