+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tim Kennedy wants Wanderlei, apprehensive about fighting Belfort in Brazil

I don't like that he's only been fighting in Brazil either. But the guy is a big problem at mw and even for a lot of 205ers imo. He still has huge power and some fast hands, plus he's even shown to be adding more tools to his arsenal at this stage in his career.

The Silva fight was just a case of him getting caught, it happens. I highly doubt a rematch would end like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    You are assuming that's what he assumes.
    Can't be assuming something when you put a question mark at the end of the sentence... that makes it a question not an assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Can't be assuming something when you put a question mark at the end of the sentence... that makes it a question not an assumption.
    Don't assume that I don't know when you aren't assuming what other people assume.

Well he doesn't need to be apprehensive since he isn't getting that fight anyway. He didn't deserve it and rightfully didn't get it. Wandy is more in line with what he should be doing.
    ROCK...CHALK...JAYHAWK

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information