Thread: See 3 Judges Scorecards UFC 163

Hybrid View

Default See 3 Judges Scorecards UFC 163

Link to Bloody elbow article. Interesting and then depressing that they are sooo bad.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/8/4/...vis-scorecards
    Everybody thinks their life is interesting and special, and, if you delete all the boring bits, their rite.

2. Default

There is no way, Phil won tht fight. He was on top like 35 fuckin seconds in the whole fight.

Lyoto stuffed a lot of TDs

Lyoto outstruck phil

Horse shit judges are screwing up MMA

I didn't get to see the fight last night, but from the outcry I'm seeing it sounds like Machida won it decisively. The fightmetric stats make it seem a lot closer though saying Machida only landed a few more strikes/sig strikes but Davis got a couple takedowns. Either way, karma for Machida/Shogun 1?

4. Default

Karma for Machida/Shogun 1 came in the form of a Shogun fist to the ear.
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

True enough. I'll have to watch the fights later this afternoon, my damn Internet connection has been too spotty to order or stream the ppv. :-(

How the hell did Chris Waters give round three to Davis?
    My Favorite Fighters

1)Gray Maynard 2)Dan Henderson 3)Minotauro Nogueira 4)Wanderlei Silva 5)Roy Nelson 6)Tim Boetsch 7)Mark Hunt 8)Shogun Rua 9)Lyoto Machida 10) Connor McGregor

Please take these judges outback and shoot them. The judging in this sport is so fucking bad, complete fucking morons deciding fights.

Yeah Lyoto should not suffer a set back because of this, IMO they should have a rematch. or at least lets have a 4 way eliminator or something. Phil does not deserve a shot based on that performance. He landed 2 out of how many attempts stuffed? Seriously? A shameful match to try and explain to any new fans watching a UFC show for the first time.....
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

i feel like they need to just do away with the judges and use fight metric as the judging criteria for decisions. it seems to be way more accurate than the judges are on a regular basis

Thread Information