Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vera irate over Stann commentary, tweets 'F@$% you... b!^$#'

Oh Vera, I remember my first beer.

Brian Stann is completely above even responding to this stuff, because he's utter class, a beloved MMA figure and is a great ambassador of the sport.

Maybe I missed it but I didn't really hear anything from Stann that showed a real bias towards Davis?

Vera does the same shit on facebook. The guy posts lots of shit about "dey terk our guns" and alex jones rants. i made fun of his views on guns on his fb page and he threw back childish insults rather than explain how i am wrong. he does the same thing regularly to others. it's entertaining but this isn't his first time doing spewing vulgarities at fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    The guy posts lots of shit about "dey terk our guns" and alex jones rants.

Tuk er der

I always find it hilarious when these martial artists lack discipline in most aspects beyond training.

The truly successful MMArtists are the ones who can control their mind.

This is a reason why I have always thought someone with Guillard does not have the ability to become and stay champion. Guillard's weakness is his inability to put aside impulsiveness, which is exploitative.

Vera is the same way. Poor guy gets cranky when he's off his daily dose of ice cream.

6. Default

1. The fan won twitter war
    2. Why does Vera still have a job? He has ONE win in his last 5 fights and Big Ben fucks Vera uo in the next fight too.
    3. His last real named win was at UFC 65 when he caught Mir slippin.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    I always find it hilarious when these martial artists lack discipline in most aspects beyond training.

The truly successful MMArtists are the ones who can control their mind.

This is a reason why I have always thought someone with Guillard does not have the ability to become and stay champion. Guillard's weakness is his inability to put aside impulsiveness, which is exploitative.

Vera is the same way. Poor guy gets cranky when he's off his daily dose of ice cream.
    Guillard will never be a champion because he is just not that good. Don't get me wrong, he isn't a bum, but people act like if he was more mature and got his shit together he would be a world beater.. the truth is he is clumped in with the other 95% of fighters that can't hang with the top of the top.

Paul Daley of LW without some of the stupidity.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    I would agree that talk like that is just as offensive as some of the shit Forrest and others have been disciplined for.

Personally, I'd say just let Vera go anyway.
    Damn that. Vera is still an entertaining fighter. His fight with Shogun was a big eye opener for many.
    I really hate when a fan talks shit and then gets offended by the lash back.

If they can dish it they should be able to take it and leave it at that. No one needs to go to the principle's office unless MMA just suddenly went PG-13.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Vera is proving that he is more a fighter than a martial artist.

Thread Information