http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...year-old-girl/

Undefeated Daniel Cormier has recently said that his next bout at heavyweight against Roy Nelson will be his last, and that he then he would like an immediate shot at the light heavyweight title.

UFC lightheavyweight champion Jon Jones is not impressed.

"DC is a guy who really wants to be famous," said Jones. "I don't think he wants to work hard. I think he just wants to be famous. You can see it in his physique; you can see it in his card."

"I hate answering questions about him. He's just not relevant to me. There's so many great fighters in the light-heavyweight division. He's not even top five in his division..."

"He has short reach, bad cardio, he looked terrible in his last fight. It's like, I'm not worried about him at all."

During the UFC 163 post-fight show in FUEL TV, hosted by Jon Anik, Cormier appeared to offer analysis, and directed some remarks at Jones.

“When I hear his quote, it’s like a 16-year old girl," said Cormier. "Jon Jones, grow up bud, we’re going to fight regardless of how you feel. And when we do and I’m cutting the line and you might as well pull the guard because I’m taking you down.”