+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Sunday Morning Rumor Mill

1. Default The Sunday Morning Rumor Mill

http://middleeasy.com/fighting/item/...ing-rumor-mill

The work week is upon us, which means another installment of MiddleEasy's Sunday Morning Rumor Mill. For you, maybe -- but everyday is a work day over here.

So after UFC 163 many of you expect us to provide some answers to life's most puzzling questions. Well we do our best with what we have. Don't look at the SMRM as some sort of divinatory device. It's just a collection of rumors that we've heard over the week that may or may not be true. That's it.

Now, on to the Sunday Morning Rumor Mill.

.According to Tommy Messano, the UFC edited Lyoto Machida's post-fight speech to remove a part about Lyoto asking about the UFC ruleset following the judging from last night's UFC 163.

.There's been talk of Scott Coker taking over Bjorn Rebney's role at Bellator. In April 2014 his contract with ZUFFA will be up, which means that technically he could transition over to Bellator. Another name I've heard mentioned to be the CEO of Bellator is Jerry Millen, former executive from Pride FC.

.There was a rumor going around that Rampage Jackson would be allowed to use TRT in his upcoming fight with Tito Ortiz. Apparently this is not the case.

.Bellator still seems to be planning a Roy Jones vs. Rampage Jackson matchup.

.Not really a rumor, but Jose Aldo did fracture his foot in his fight against The Korean Zombie and he will be out for up to two months.
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

I want BFC to bring in Fedor, he's still got massive appeal and I'd be more interested in a Fedor fight than Tito/Rampage. This is all silly wishful thinking, but damnit if I don't still want to see Fedor fight again.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    This is all silly wishful thinking, but damnit if I don't still want to see Fedor fight again.
    We all do man. We all do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    We all do man. We all do.
    Without a doubt

Why would you want Fedor to fight again? He wont face any credible fighter,so itll just look bad,and if he does face real competition I don't see it going any better for him then his run in SF. Everything good has to come to an end,at least this way its not on to big of a sour note.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

GL is in the minority I don't care who he fights I would like to see fedor fight again.
    Fav Fighters: Penn, Wand, Fedor, Genki, Shields, Rashad, Pulver, Diaz bros, Melendez.

I don't care if he fights the Bob Sapps and Paul Buentellos of the world. I miss him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

If Coker or Millen become the CEO of Bellator then in less than a year Zuffa will buy them.

BTW Bjorn will not continue being the CEO anymore or what?
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Maybe Viacom is starting to feel like anyone else who has worked with Bjorn. That guy is a DOUCHE.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoucheyWun View Post
    Maybe Viacom is starting to feel like anyone else who has worked with Bjorn. That guy is a DOUCHE.
    I would like to know your facts.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information