Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Rampage' Jackson on Roy Jones Jr. fight: 'Tito f---ed all that up'

Rampage Jackson: 'I've never been a big fan of MMA, don't sit around and watch it like little fan boys'
    http://www.mmamania.com/2013/8/7/459...-boys-bellator
    His explains to Rick J. Lee:

"I'm a big kid at the end of the day. If you guys go back and watch my interviews from the past, I'm not really a big MMA fan, I've never been a big MMA fan. I used to be a big pro wrestling fan when I was a kid, but, I've never been a big MMA fan. I'm the type of person that I like to do it then watch it. I enjoy training MMA when my body isn't all beat up and I enjoy fighting. But, I don't sit around and watch it like the little fan boys. I'm not hating on them, no fan no sport, but that's just not me. I just want to go and put on a good show for everybody and I enjoy doing it and I enjoy fighting and I enjoy making people scream, laugh and yell. That's me, that's who I am."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Makes you want to buy his PPV to support him.

http://www.fightersonlymag.com/conte...h-roy-jones-jr
    Rampage reveals plans for two fights with Roy Jones Jr

Quinton ‘Rampage’ Jackson talks about the reports that he was to have a fight with Roy Jones Jr and reveals that not only were they set to have a boxing match, they were also due to fight under MMA rules as well.

Those plans are now on hold as Jackson heads into a November 2 fight with Tito Ortiz. The two are former training partners and UFC champions but both now fight for Bellator and will headline the organization’s first-ever pay-per-view offering.

I'd lov to watch Jones slap him around lol

Thread Information