Thread: Sara McMann out vs. Sarah Kaufman at UFC Fight Night 27, replacement sought

Default Sara McMann out vs. Sarah Kaufman at UFC Fight Night 27, replacement sought

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...acement-sought

UFC women's bantamweight Sara McMann (7-0 MMA, 1-0 UFC) has withdrawn from UFC Fight Night 27, and the UFC currently is seeking a replacement opponent for Sarah Kaufman (16-2 MMA, 0-0 UFC).

Multiple sources close to the promotion today informed MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) McMann was forced to withdraw from the fight for undisclosed reasons.

UFC Fight Night 27 takes place Aug. 28 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis. McMann vs. Kaufman was slated for the event's FOX Sports 1-televised main card.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

I personally believe McMann is going to be the future Women's BW champion, she's an awesome athlete and has a world of talent and heart, her strength and grappling are insane in comparison to the others in the division(Rousey has the judo, but silver> bronze lol). This sucks, because I think she's going to need to bulldoze a few more heads before ZUFFA risks putting their marketing machine Rousey in such a line of fire and Kaufman would've been a great start.

Baszler vs McMann was epic but then again Baszler always has exciting fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    I personally believe McMann is going to be the future Women's BW champion,
    I love it when you and RH say the things I'm thinking. Makes me think I'm smarter than I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

I am pulling for her to beat Rousey, too. This is disappointing news. Hope she's okay and gets another win soon.
    "They're all dead. They just don't know it yet."

Thread Information