Thread: Twelve Weeks Removed from ACL Surgery, Tito Ortiz is Now the “Million Dollar Man”

Default Twelve Weeks Removed from ACL Surgery, Tito Ortiz is Now the “Million Dollar Man”

http://www.mmaweekly.com/twelve-week...ion-dollar-man

The injury was a result of his fight with Forrest Griffin, Ortiz’s final fight for the UFC.

“My last surgery was 12 weeks ago. I had an ACL replacement,” said Ortiz.
    “I was back at it in a month-and-a-half,” recounted Ortiz. “In a month-and-a-half, I was back at it, drilling again. My body heals super, super fast.”
    Great. So if he loses or at least gets taken down by Rampage, he already has an excuse in line. I'm willing to bet he's not anywhere close to 100% by the fight.

Million dollar man?
    I thought Jenna took all his money.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Yeah just think if one of them pull out a week before the fight. Sales would go from the maybe thousands to the maybe hundreds.

Heard Meltzer talking about this earlier, pretty insane stuff. It kinda sounds like he needs the money badly.

Tito's body. Heals super, superfast.

Obviously it heals super fast, except during the 1000 injuries he has had in his MMA career.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Great. So if he loses or at least gets taken down by Rampage, he already has an excuse in line. I'm willing to bet he's not anywhere close to 100% by the fight.
    Haha this fight isn't hitting the ground. Get ready for 15 minutes of mediocre boxing.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I'm no doctor, and probably not even particularly smart...

They probably should just have this fight at heavyweight so that neither of them has to train before the fight thus lowering the chance of an injury.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    They probably should just have this fight at heavyweight so that neither of them has to train before the fight thus lowering the chance of an injury.
    Good idea. Did anyone else notice in that new Reebok commercial how Rampage looks winded jogging with the football player?

Thread Information