Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recent Mike Tyson exibition vid!!

Punk Ass Guest

Default Recent Mike Tyson exibition vid!!

Dude is still the fastest HW in the world right now. Just gasses to easy, and he's old, but got dayum if only the dude he is fighting didn't have on head gear.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlc...on-exhibitioin

Punk Ass Guest

Nobody is interested in seeing mike kick ass?

Quite frankly, no.

Israel Vazquez....Super Bantamweight Champ....Super Heavyweight Heart

This man is my hero.

Punk Ass Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Salvy_Mic
    Quite frankly, no.

Jones Guest

Quote Originally Posted by harlemhustla145
    Dude is still the fastest HW in the world right now. Just gasses to easy, and he's old, but got dayum if only the dude he is fighting didn't have on head gear.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlc...on-exhibitioin
    Why do you get impressed with his performances over handpicked bums? Everytime he fights a guy who can hit back, he ends up looking like a sack of sh*t.

lmfao

Punk Ass Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jones
    Why do you get impressed with his performances over handpicked bums? Everytime he fights a guy who can hit back, he ends up looking like a sack of sh*t.
    Your right, but I remember the good old days. You have to admit, from that Vid. there is no other heavyweight as fast as him still today. Go ahead, admit it!!!!!!!!

The only problem is he gasses now and his head latteral movement is now as good, because he's old.

i used to love to watch tyson fight, the man was so fast and strong, if he was in his prime now , he would be the king of the hw, just wish he didnt shit on him self and go down hill

Quote Originally Posted by harlemhustla145
    Your right, but I remember the good old days. You have to admit, from that Vid. there is no other heavyweight as fast as him still today. Go ahead, admit it!!!!!!!!

The only problem is he gasses now and his head latteral movement is now as good, because he's old.
    though i quite agree but speed isnt everything i would like to have seen a prime Tyson in k1's early days and see how messed up Tyson would have been do to Andy Hug kneeing punching and kicking his face in lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kickbox
    though i quite agree but speed isnt everything i would like to have seen a prime Tyson in k1's early days and see how messed up Tyson would have been do to Andy Hug kneeing punching and kicking his face in lol.
    Rocky >>>> The Kickboxer
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Thread Information