Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Junior dos Santos: Daniel Cormier will want to fight me after I defeat Cain Velasquez

Default Junior dos Santos: Daniel Cormier will want to fight me after I defeat Cain Velasquez

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/8/6/...z-ufc-mma-news

"Man, I spent a whole week meeting him every day," dos Santos said. "At first there were some heat in the staredowns, but that was it. Imagine a whole week, more than once a day? We went to a TV show and started laughing, then we couldn’t stare each other without laughing. I couldn’t look to his eyes anymore."

The possibility of former Strikeforce heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier dropping to the 205-pound division in the future was one of the topics of the conversation, but "Cigano" believes it will never happen.

"He’s not (dropping to 205 pounds)," dos Santos said. "And you know why? Because I will defeat Cain, and he will want to fight me."

"Cigano" spent the whole lunch sitting side by side with his ex-wife Vilsana Picolli, who remains as one of his managers. But that didn’t stop the fighter from praising TUF 18 coaches Miesha Tate and Ronda Rousey, who attended some of the media events with him during the tour.

"I was impressed on how Miesha is gorgeous," dos Santos praised. "Not that Ronda isn’t beautiful, but let’s say she’s more ‘regular’. She’s cute. But Miesha is really gorgeous. Have you seen here already? On TV, I thought she was normal, but when I met her… My God!"
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

JDS on the prowl for some Octagonal poonany!

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    JDS on the prowl for some Octagonal poonany!
    "Cigano" spent the whole lunch sitting side by side with his ex-wife Vilsana Picolli, who remains as one of his managers. But that didn’t stop the fighter from praising TUF 18 coaches Miesha Tate and Ronda Rousey, who attended some of the media events with him during the tour.

"I was impressed on how Miesha is gorgeous," dos Santos praised. "Not that Ronda isn’t beautiful, but let’s say she’s more ‘regular’. She’s cute. But Miesha is really gorgeous. Have you seen here already? On TV, I thought she was normal, but when I met her… My God!"
    The old "talk about how hot another female is while sitting next to your plain looking ex wife" gag. Good work JDS.
    Last edited by KevoOnTheRadio; 08-07-2013 at 04:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Hahaha, war JDS.

Step aside, Caraway.

Is this real life?

Well, I doubt meisha will be really attracted to the bloody pulp Cain leaves....again.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

7. Default

JDS GnP > Caraway

JDS is the man...and Tate just saw it. She wants to smoke some Cigano...

Upgrade from Brain Tate, Miesha. Dooooo it.

I have a feeling Cain is going to win again ofcourse there is always the chance of getting clipped but I wouldn't bet on it.
    Last edited by roaddawg; 08-09-2013 at 03:23 AM.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

I have a feeling that things end up not as I plan.. But when i look at this fight I am looking at my 2nd fav fighter out there and what i think he's gunna do / want him to do.

I have JDS winning this fight by 2nd RD KO.. But can easily see Cain mauling him again.

I just recently posted about another fighter in another thread and how his head is his down fall, I dont believe thats the case with JDS but I do think his arrogance fucked him hard in the 2nd fight. I believe going into the first fight he respected cain and all of his abilities and what he could do to him and he was fully prepared for war but got the W sooner then expected. I truly believe entering the 2nd fight JDS had let his title go to his head and dismissed Cain as a threat maybe trained poorly who knows... Either way going into that 2nd fight ring music and all JDS wasn't the same fighter he was always cocky but during the lead up to this fight the interviews the walkout JDS was 20 X more cocky then he'd ever been and i believe he got humbled.

WAR JDS.. You guys will see the point i am tryin to make in this fight.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Thread Information