Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Randleman: 'Tito Ortiz is a dickhead,' wants to put his hands on him and so much more

I was hooked onto reading this the moment he used the word "fuddie-duddies" to describe members of the Olympic committee. I haven't heard or read that word in such a long time.

*coughcough*

In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

Sounds like a cool guy until he keep saying how tough he is, how he dont back down, how he's gonna rip some motherfuckes arm off and scratch his ass? No wonder you went to jail dude.
    I feel sorry for his Son, little fuckers gonna be the Micheal Jackson of MMA (have you seen my childhood?).

Maybe he can join the Tito /Rampge fight and make it a triple threat...

Epic snorefest. 2 boring ass fighters, always have been, always will be. Kevin was a great athlete, but a horrible fighter. Dude had hands of stone and power for days, but usually chose to take it to the ground and not do a fucking thing!
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

Thread Information