Thread: Andrei Arlovski in for injured Anthony Johnson vs. Mike Kyle at WSOF 5

Default Andrei Arlovski in for injured Anthony Johnson vs. Mike Kyle at WSOF 5

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...kyle-at-wsof-5

A training injury has forced Anthony Johnson (15-4) to withdraw from World Series of Fighting 5.

Johnson's scheduled opponent, Mike Kyle (20-9-1), will now meet ex-UFC champ Andrei Arlovski (30-10) at heavyweight in the headliner of the Sept. 14 event. WSOF 5 takes place at Revel Atlantic City in Atlantic City, N.J. Its main card airs live on NBC Sports Network.

MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) confirmed the switch with the promotion following a report from MMAFighting.com.

Fine by me. I wasn't exactly excited for this fight in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Arlovski isn't 30-10 for whoever wrote that article. I thought Johnson Arlovski's jaw and such.. thought he'd be out a little bit longer.
    "I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

Good point. Crazy how quickly he's back; I hope he's not doing his body unnecessary injury by this.

This is a fight that AA should easily win, but if he's not 100% or he gets sloppy with that straight-back movement then Kyle could definitely wobble and KO him with power. Really hoping AA stays focused and clean in his attacks.

Kyle is going to headhunt something FIERCE in this fight and it'll be Arlovski's job to avoid damage, find the holes and tee-off. Arlovski should take this, but then again, he should've taken alot of fights he's dropped over the years. Kyle isn't on his level and is small for HW, but Arlovski always finds a way to steal defeat away from the jaws of victory.

Thread Information