Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Belfort: TRT makes it a fair match for me

Default Belfort: TRT makes it a fair match for me

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...-match-for-me/

Vitor Belfort has openly admitted to prescribing to testosterone replacement therapy and the media and fans are split on whether or not it should be allowed. However, Belfort believes it only evens the playing field:

The TRT, the shot just gets you level in the system. So, the bottom line my level is always lower than a regular guy. I never go [over] the limit, the level. So, what I'm trying to do, I'm just trying to be fair in my career against my opponent. The TRT is just something my body cannot produce. I'm doing the treatment with doctors, with bloodwork, so everything's pretty black and white. But, all of guys are out there doing a lot of stuff but they don't get caught because they don't have blood.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

dimerules28 Guest

Belfort has been hit in the head one too many times... He's completely delusional.

The reason Vitor has to "level his system", is due to all of the years of fucking with it, by injecting his body with god knows what....well, matter of fact, we know when he pissed dirty for elevated levels of testosterone and Hydroxytestosterone.

Also, at nearly 37, he shouldn't be able to fight "fairly" against younger, faster, healthier fighters, there's a reason CLEAN athletes generally decline with age; skills soften, reflexes dull, injuries accumulate and the body can only go full speed for so long. Especially since he's a caught cheater and let's be real, the "HW Phenom' Vitor was gassed to the frigging gills.

Endgame, Vitor's fucked with his body chemistry for years by using PEDs and now needs something to balance the scales(since they're testing more often now) for his misdeeds. Total crock, your standard incredulous Vitor BS.

I agree 100% with Vitor and I think more athletes that are using the juice need to step up and be open about it and stop hiding it, which only contributes to people believing that it's bad.

Brown Pride

Vitor... so... only way to stay competitive is to keep on juicing... nice...

TRT =/= juicing when done correctly.

I just couldn't stop looking at that horrible mohawk he's sporting in the left picture

dimerules28 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    Holy crap, an intelligent post in a TRT related thread! My mind=blown. Snigs to the rescue.
    Even though theres multiple doctors and scientists that will tell you the end result is the exact same as steroids.. Good thing Steroid and TRT expert sniggles is here to set them all straight! Hell yeah!

Thread Information