Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mark Munoz says Michael Bisping 'has pillows for fists'

Default Mark Munoz says Michael Bisping 'has pillows for fists'

Yesterday (August 9, 2013), Munoz' gym, Reign Training Center, opened its doors for the media when they played host to the Alliance Training Center. Between rounds of sparring, Mark Munoz spoke about his upcoming bout with Bisping and the comments that were made about sending him back into a depression.

"Bisping has already been talking, I know. I was at my camp doing 10 days of an intensive wrestling camp with a bunch of wrestlers, over 300 of them. My phone was just blowing up. People were texting me and tweeting me all this stuff about Bisping talking a lot of smack about me. But that stuff doesn't bother me. I show my talk inside the Octagon. He was saying he was going to beat me into depression and if I was depressed, I'd go into more depression. The fact of the matter is, he has pillows for fists. He hasn't knocked anybody out and he says he's gonna knock me out? He hasn't knocked anybody out. It's going to be like a pillow fight when I fight him. He's going to have pillows and I'm going to have hammers."
    http://www.mmamania.com/2013/8/10/46...lows-for-fists

he's just begging for an eyepoke with that kind of talk. Or an illegal headkick whiff at a downed opponent, or for spit on his cornerman, or something like that.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

May be true but this is a tough matchup for Munoz. He doesn't have the standup to shut down Bisping's bike and Bisping's TDD is top notch. I've got Bisping in this one. But man oh man do I hope Munoz can GNP his way to a victory!

4. Default

Pip wishes he had pillows for fists. That way, he would have had something to nap on after Henderson put him to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    Pip wishes he had pillows for fists. That way, he would have had something to nap on after Henderson put him to sleep.
    There's nothing left for him to nap on!

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    There's nothing left for him to nap on!
    holy shit, that gif is magical.

Bisping does have pillow hands, and I fully expect Mark Munoz to destroy him. Munoz can KO him no doubt and can take him down at will and punish him badly with ground and pound.. I have a feeling Bispings in for a bad night here cause Monoz is fucking jacked since his return.

Bisping hasn't been a legit threat in years and can't keep up with the top competition, and Munoz is one of those top people mark my words.
    Fedor Emelianenko is the Greatest P4P MMA fighter to ever walk the earth, hands down.

Bisping's TDD is top notch.

If Chael can and make it look so easy, I'm sure Munoz can pull a couple of them off.

So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

As I say everytime... Munoz via Donkey Kong!
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

Thread Information