Thread: UFC on Fox Sports 1

Default UFC on Fox Sports 1

Hey guys sorry if this is the wrong section or if this has been asked before but i am going on a cruise tomorrow and am trying to record the foghts for next saturday but cant find the channel anywhere. Does anybody know where i can find it or figure out what channel to record.

i understand that it supposed to replace SPEED but for saturday speed is still listed as having racecar shows on my channel guide.

Fox Sports 1 is currently called Speed Channel.

Whether you will get the channel or not depends on your TV provider. I did a Google search a few days ago myself, and apparently some cable providers are renegotiating whether the channel will be provided or not, because they are changing the format of the network almost completely. From what I've read, if they don't agree at the time of the event, they will continue to show other programming until an agreement can be made

Fox Sports 2 is currently Fuel. Not that it was asked but maybe that will be some help for future searches.

Edit: As of 2 days ago most providers are still negotiating for the channel.
    http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/w...ports-1-080113
    If you happen to have Verizon, the event appears to be a go (not that will cover most people.) From what I've read, apparently add Comcast to the "go", for the event to be shown.
    Last edited by Spoon; 08-11-2013 at 07:35 AM.

Thread Information