+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 'Mayhem' arrested for domestic violence [updated]

Default 'Mayhem' arrested for domestic violence [updated]

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...pted-burglary/

This morning (August 11, 2013), Jason 'Mayhem' Miller was arrested in Orange County, California and is being held at the Central Jail Complex in Santa Ana, California. Initially details were sketchy as under California Government Code 6254(f)(1), the only way to receive an arrest report is to ask for one in person.

What we did know was that he was being held on a $50,000 bail.

MMA Mania's CJ Tuttle has learned from a source within the Orange County Sheriff's Department that Miller was arrested and charged with Attempted Burglary. Under California Penal Code 459 PC, Burglary is defined as "entering a structure with intent to commit a felony or (a petty theft) once inside."

Burglary is considered a "wobbler" under Penal Code 459

2. Default

so where did they find him naked this time?

3. Default

damn
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

The downward spiral continues....... Such a shame.

Get your shit together man.

he needs meds of some kind or he needs off meds of some kind not sure what yet

Let's all be done with Miller now.

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/8/11/46...mpted-burglary
    UPDATE (Aug. 12, 2013 2:23 AM)

Yesterday afternoon (August 11, 2013), MMAMania received word from a source within the Orange County Police Department that Jason Miller was charged with attempted burglary. The source was adamant that it was the correct charge after we brought up a similar charge from the same day from last year.

We ran the story as we had confirmation within the department of the official charge.

C.J. Tuttle drove down to the Intake Release Center to acquire the official police report so we would be able to provide more details regarding the arrest. When he arrived, he saw Miller's parents posting bail. Unfortunately, he also learned that the initial information with which we were provided was inaccurate.

Indeed, the official charge is Domestic Violence 273.5 PC. Miller was released at 12:21 AM local time on bond and is now in the care of his family.

We apologize to Jason Miller and his family for this misstep.

Was just gonna add my 2 cents but honestly, i dont like kicking people when they are down. Even if they are douche bags.

I'm guessing he won't be in Here Comes the Boom 2 o.0

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information