Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'Mayhem' arrested for domestic violence [updated]

Someone call Roger Huerta.

Starting to wonder if Mayhem is maybe suffering some effects from all the blows to the head.

Mayhem Miller arrest report details: Text message argument leads to domestic violence charge
    http://www.mmamania.com/2013/8/13/46...t-injuries-mma
    Today, the Support Services Division from Orange County Sheriff's Department contacted MMAmania.com correspondent Matthew Roth with details of Miller's arrest, including injuries suffered to the alleged victim and circumstances surrounding their initial dispute.

On Saturday, August 10, 2013, Sheriff's personnel were advised by a caller that she was the victim of domestic violence that occurred on Saturday, August 3, 2013, in Mission Viejo.

Deputy C. Martin responded at approximately 1336 hours to the alleged victim's location. The alleged victim reported that at approximately 2100 hours on Saturday, August 3, 2013, she and Jason Nicholas Miller were involved in an argument regarding a text message she found on Miller's cellular phone. Deputies were unable to make contact with Miller on August 10th to obtain his statement.

On Sunday, August 11, 2013, at about 0530 hours, deputies were dispatched to a residence in Mission Viejo reference at loud party. When they arrived, they contacted Miller who was outside his residence yelling at his neighbors. Based on the report filed by the alleged victim, Miller was arrested for CPC 273.5, domestic violence.

Injuries to the alleged victim include multiple bruises covering both arms and both legs, laceration and bleeding above right eyebrow (approx. 1.5" wide), and laceration to the right side of face (approx. 1.5" wide). No property or weapons involved.

She waited a week to report it???
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Something sketchy here...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    She waited a week to report it???
    unless he is dumb and admits he beat that ass or she has some real proof dudes getting off on this one.

Just sounds fishy to me.

I mean, it's possible but usually domestics happen when someone needs to be removed from the premises or restrained.

What did she do, go home, think about it and then decide he beat her ass????
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/8/14/46...nce-arrest-mma
    Mayhem Miller apology for domestic violence arrest: JAH THE ALMIGHTY SHALL JUDGE
    To Who it Concerns:

I and I beg for forgiveness. If I have brought shame or pain upon Anna, her Father, her Mother, her Sister, her children and Shiloh. Know this; JAH THE ALMIGHTY SHALL JUDGE AND NO-MAN.

I LOVE YOU.

I APOLOGIZE WITH ALL MY HEART, DURING THE MOST CHALLENGING TIME OF MY life, I ask only for YOU TO UNNASTAN. 33.

Samakatuwid magsisi at palayasin sa gayon na ang iyong mga kasalanan ay maaaring wiped-out
    Mga Gawa 03:19

-J. Mayhem Lion

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    http://www.mmamania.com/2013/8/14/46...nce-arrest-mma
    Mayhem Miller apology for domestic violence arrest: JAH THE ALMIGHTY SHALL JUDGE
    So he has taking up Rastafarian as his religion i see...

J. Mayhem Lion has been hangin out with Snoop Lion too much.

Thread Information