+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aleksander Emelianenko turns 32 & is erroneously accused of rape

Default Aleksander Emelianenko turns 32 & is erroneously accused of rape

http://middleeasy.com/fighting/item/...an-prostitutes

Now this morning a report surfaced that accused Aleksander Emelianenko of raping a woman after he invited two 23-year-old Siberian girls to his apartment after a long night of celebrating his 32nd birthday. One woman accused Aleksander of literally detaining her in his apartment while sexually abusing her. After the police eventually arrived at the apartment the next morning, a reportedly 'slightly drunk' Aleksander verbally harassed news reporters claiming they were just 'lying prostitutes.'

Apparently Aleksander Emelianenko was right after all. After being detained in police custody, the two women admitted they were prostitutes, paid 1,000 euros by Aleksander Emelianenko in order for him to 'celebrate' his 32nd birthday. When the morning came (and sobriety hit), they realized Aleksander had more money in his apartment and the two women attempted to extort him our of his cash. Aleksander refused to pay, kicked them out, and apparently they called the police and claimed that Alek raped one of them.

All charges have been dropped.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

I thought that Alexander was a very religious person now and that being with prostitutes is something against any religion.

Anyway I am glad that he kicked out the whores when they wanted more money.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

So I guess he didn't get the Hep C from Jail.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    I thought that Alexander was a very religious person now and that being with prostitutes is something against any religion.

Anyway I am glad that he kicked out the whores when they wanted more money.
    well being religious does not mean his is with out sin

Quote Originally Posted by The8thPlague View Post
    So I guess he didn't get the Hep C from Jail.
    I think that was a rumor ..

But after a night of fucking a couple dirty prostitutes, Aleks might want to get that test done again.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    I think that was a

But after a night of fucking a couple dirty prostitutes, Aleks might want to get that test done again.
    I'd bet it don't cost to much over there to get a doctor to lie or fake test. I'd bet forged paperwork is not the hardest thing to come by as well.

I'll always believe there's something more that meets the eye when it comes to Aleks' health issues, whether it's Hep C or Hep B, or something else that is preventing major companies from touching him stateside.

Not only because of the Affliction/CSAC comments, which were pretty hardlined in their approach and verbiage to his license denial(and you could probably add the KSW issue in here too), but I just find it too hard to believe that not a single MMA company in the United States(Aleks fought Bobish in Canada around 07, that's as close as he's gotten) has landed him for a fight. He's still probably one of the best non-UFC signed HWs in the world if he cares to be and between UFC, SF, BFC, now WSOF and all of the regional AXS fight cards, there would have to be somebody willing to get him for a main event and maybe build a HW division, however small, around such a talent. He's only 33, he's a name and it just seems far too hinky that nobody has picked him up after all of these years. If they'll pay Pudzilla to fight Sylvia, you'd think Aleks would get a call from somebody for a nice payday.

Where there's smoke, there's fire. Too much innuendo and too much talent for this to just be an ugly rumour.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information