+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC Fight Night on Fox Sports 1 Live Discussion Thread

Overeem gassed himself out Carwin style. Browne was getting whooped. Overeem just needs to work on his cardio. Hate all you want, he's still a talented mofo.

I don't even think overeem was disrespecting his opponent by keeping his hands low. I think he was completely gassed on top of having a so so chin. He's also not the most intelligent fighter for all his experience when he gets tired he goes on auto pilot and that's not good.

When did he change his nick name to the Reem I liked demolition man way better.
    Fav Fighters: Penn, Wand, Fedor, Genki, Shields, Rashad, Pulver, Diaz bros, Melendez.

3. 08-18-2013, 04:18 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    Holy non existent chin, guess he goes the way of Chuck.
    Reem has been knocked out a lot in his career. I'm of the belief that the brain can only take so many concussions before it becomes an automatic response. Reem's eggs are scrambled.

As for the chin comments. Anybody who wouldve took that kick minus Nelson, would get dropped

The key to beat in Reem is to make it through the first 3 minutes. After that he'll gas and his chin will let him down.

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    As for the chin comments. Anybody who wouldve took that kick minus Nelson, would get dropped
    Hunt? o.0

Overeem gassed himself out Carwin style. Browne was getting whooped. Overeem just needs to work on his cardio. Hate all you want, he's still a talented mofo.
    At 50 fights in this stage of his career, even since moving the HW, I don't know how he'd be able to improve his cardio with all of that musclemass he's carrying around. He looked sluggish in the Werdum II fight, didn't fix it, is now 1-2 in the UFC with the sole win coming from a post-diverticulitis, yearlong laid off Brock.

Competition has stepped up and he hasn't.

I don't think it had as much to due with his chin, it was a great kick. I attributed it more to his inability to recognize that Browne was throwing that kick and Overeem either didn't mentally clue into it or was too tired to be remotely mobile.

Hunt as well.

True Fedorlei but he could also pace himself better. Browne had nothing for Reem, he just caught him gassed. Which idk how the fight wasn't stopped in that flurry.

This a 5rd fight? ....

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information